Home pt 4

Hello everyone sorry it has been a very long time so Let's just get started!

     The doctor continued to look at Jack's eye with a awkward look on his face. when he was done he gave Jack's eye drops to make the swelling and redness go down then the doctor said....

     "Ok so you take these eye drops but the green will not go away so just keep a good eye on you eye" He winked trying to attempt a pun.

     "Really..."Jack laughed to the horrible pun his doctor made 

     "Okay well you can go home and come back in four weeks"The doctor instructed him and left the room.

     When the doctor left Jack walked out of the room into his new car he got for his birthday and drove back home. He continued to drive as he saw horses running in the pasture of his farm (YES THIS BOOK HE IS A COUNTRY BOY XD). Jack then walked into the house and asked his mom if he can ride his horse Bolt and his mom said...

     "Hey mom can I ride Bolt?"Jack asked looking at his horse.

     "Yea sure but make sure you give it a carrot first because the other ones got one but not your horse. 

     Jack walked outside with a huge carrot and  went to the barn and got the saddle and the blanket and the other things the horse needs for riding it. He walked to Bolt and fed him the carrot the horse ate the carrot then Jack put on all of the things on Bolt. Jack put one foot in the stirrups and rode Bolt for two hours and after that he took Bolt on the trail ride. Then once he finished riding Bolt his mom yelled for him to go to bed it was eleven o'clock in the morning so he walked to his room and went to bed he was exhausted but missed his old blue color eye and fell asleep two hours later.

     SORRY FOR ENDING THE CHAPTER SHORT I AM VERY BEHIND BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT :) 

            WELP BAI FOR NOW        ~SeptiplierROCKS~