6. The Journey from Platform Nine and Three-quarters

Lilly's POV

I felt bad he had to stay another month, but he was alright...

I helped some of the Hogwarts teachers get ready for the new year, they were excited I would finally be apart of Hogwarts officially. I grew up on these grounds. They trusted me so much, I am allowed to sit with the teachers and I have a few privileges. I am allowed to be part of the Quidditch Team (once I get my team/house), I have access to any place just like teachers, I can take away and add points, I am the boss of the Heads of Houses, and Prefects. Also, I may be able to go to Hogsmade whenever I want to.

I smiled and then flew to King's Cross Station. I need to meet up with Harry is his compartment. I went in their and another boy with really red hair was in there. He said, "Hi." I said, "I'm Lilly, Lilly Evers." He smiled and said, "I'm Ron, Ron Weasley." I smiled and when the Trolley came around I got some Pumpkin Pasties, Cauldron Cakes, and a few Chocolate Frogs. As the boys ate, I read was writing in my diary. My mother kept a journal about his life and I wanted to do the same. I replicated his journal, but I took out all the ink.

Then, Hermione came in. We introduced ourselves and I kinda tuned out from there... I had to prepare my powers. I  was shimmering and changed into my Hogwarts robes. They all gasped and I said, "Sorry, look, don't tell anyone, not yet..." I changed my age and went to the nearest exit. I flew to Hogwarts. I told everyone that the students will be arriving in a few short hours.

When they arrived I was with Hagrid. I had the boys and girls split into groups. I seemed we had a shortage of girls so Harry, Ron, and Neville had to ride in a boat with the girls. For the first part of the trip, the boys fly around the grounds quickly and then I bring them back to the boats. Then, I fly the girls around and I may dip them underwater and then, when they get to the doors, I dry everyone off and Hagrid knocks on the door 3 times...