Chapter 2

Still Error's POV
I got up to get Ink's drink when I left my phone rang. I answered it "HEllo?" I heard Fresh's annoying voice "Error where ya at that sushi place!?!" I sighed "yeS why?" He then hung up. I continued walking and got some water and came back "heRe you are Ink" I smiled and sat down "Red I think Fresh is bringinG Geno and Reaper" Red stopped eating and looked at me and said "Okay" I moved over more next to Ink and blushed. The door flung open "BRO WHERE ARE YOU" he then looked at me and he brought over Reaper and Geno we all moved over I was in the middle of Fresh and Ink still blushing "Hey Error" Geno smiled as he sat next to Reaper "HEy GeNo" I looked at Ink who was laughing with Blueberry.
~le time skip 10pm~
Ink's POV
Everyone except me,classic,sci,fell and Geno were drunk like really drunk. We were at Error's house I sat on the couch next to Fresh and Error. Berry had a collar and leash on and teasing fell I just kept looking at Error. He then got up and putting my legs around his waist "OHHH" Fresh yelled I blushed madly he kissed me and said drunkly "Inky the bedroom is the only place I wanna be with you~" I blushed and my entire face was hot. Fresh jumped on Error and said "Errory! I love you" he stuck his tounges? Out and licked him and Error pushed him off "staaaap" I just sat there Horror in the background was all over Classic. I glanced over at sci was next to them Error sat down and Fresh tried to sit down. I was pushed down on the couch by error who I was face-to-face with "Inky~"
~le time skip~
Everyone was still asleep

Heya the horror x Sans was a request so don't kill meh!