Getting Ready For School!

I woke up to something poking my cheek so I tried to swat it away, but I failed. When I heard a giggle, my body went stiff tell I remembered what happened yesterday. When my cheek got poked once more my hand shot up and grabbed the persons hand.

I grumbled as I opened my eye's. I looked over to see Ichigo sitting next to my bed with a pained look so I look to see that his fingers were in a very painful position in my grip so I let go of his hand."Why are you in my room." I asked grumpily.

As he pulled his hand back he smirked."I'm just waking you up for school like gram said for me to do because you get to show me around the school early, but I think all my classes are the same as yours so I'll just follow you around like a lost puppy but in my case I'm a fox." He told me.

"I got one question though​, what about the ears and tail?" I questioned him. His smirk fell into a small smile."don't need to worry to much, remember I am a shrine guardian, so I have a few tricks up my sleeve​." He said. I sighed as I got up and stretched and went into my closet and grabbed a clean school uniform out and went into the bathroom in my room.

I looked into the mirror and saw I had bed head, I grabbed the brush and brushed my hair, I put it away, and got in the bath. I got out 20 minutes later. When I got out of the bathroom after I got dressed I looked at my bed to see Ichigo asleep on my bed.

Sighing I walked up to a sleeping Ichigo and placed a hand on his cheek. Ichigo leaned into my touch.'He does look adorable​ when he is sleeping''. I thought. I moved my hands to his shoulders and shook him awake."Ichigo wake up, wake up unless you don't want to go with me." I said in a sick sweet voice. Ichigo shoot up when he heard her voice."Don't leave me." Ichigo screamed. Holding back a giggle as I walked out of my room and headed for the kitchen. As I walked down the hallway to the kitchen, I turn my head back to see if Ichigo was following.

Ichigo was walking about one foot behind me with a excited look on his face. As we head to the kitchen, I smelt bacon and eggs. "Grandma, I'm up." I said as we walked into the kitchen. As I looked at the table I noticed there was bacon and eggs with orange juice on the table to eat and grandma was already sitting at the table. When we were finally seated and we started to eat, I noticed the time.'6:45am'. My eye's shot wide with realization.

I finished my breakfast and grabbed my bag and ran to the do. "Ichigo, come on were going to be late if you don't hurry." Natsume shouted. As I got my shoe's on Ichigo came out of a hallway and was wearing one of the boy uniforms from my school. "Ready." Was all he said as we walked out of the house.

Stopping right outside of the house I called out "Ichigo, are you forgetting something?"i said as I pointed to his ears to show him that they where still out. Reaching a hand up to his ears Ichigo's hand glowed green and then his ears disappeared.

"Better?" Ichigo asked. I just nodded confused. As we started to walk again Ichigo grabbed my hand so I could catch up to him because he walks fast."We better get a move on or else we will be late for school." Ichigo said as he pulled me along with a mischievous glint in his eyes. walking faster I sighed. "Just try not to touch me that much Mr. Clingy." I said sarcastically .

As we walk the rest of the way to school Ichigo kept coming up with the weirdest things to talk about to pass the time.