Nostalgia from Stuff

*skips around the universes* *sees this story*

Ohhhhhhhhh.... I remember this...

*reads every chappy*

Was I like this before? Meh... Still don't regret most of these...

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaAAHaHahHaaAAAAAHHAHAHHHHAH!!!

*gets pushed down by Squina*

Squina: ITS ABOUT TIME YOU COME HERE!! I NEEDED SOMEONE TO RIP THEIR SKIN OUT OF THEIR OWN FACES!

Jhonna: Well... Not today my rival... In fact, I thought you were in charge of handling "The Shipping Docks"?

Squina: *stands up* um... too much pressure?

Jhonna: *facepalms* *gets notification* *looks at phone* *double facepalm*

Squina: ....

Jhonna: THANKS you ruined my monthly skipping through universes!! Looks like "Boots and Bombs" and "Helmet Party" are having a bit of an "all out war" for one person... *glares at Squina*

Squina: Are you going to demolish the docks?

Jhonna: nope... But YOU are going to take care of it... No way I will settle this today... Also stop trying to slack of from your dream profession or I will send the Ender Dragon...

Squina: Ugh... Fine... Only because I get to ship you and- *gets blown away from magical wind*

Jhonna: Thanks Charms...

Charms: Your welcome... Also welcome back! It's been a while since you updated this world.

Jhonna: Meh... Bored... Also where's Bren? It's almost the outro... And- *gets cut of by Bren*

Bren: -weird minds keeps on forgetting to update!

Charms: Right on time! If ya need me, I'll be continuing "My 43rd Classmate"! *flies of to the sunrise*

Jhonna: Well... I am not even bothering to make a proper outro... See ya! *skips to the deep depths of the incoming void*