The Proxies pt.5 - Creepypasta

~Masky's point of view~

Just as I put down my plate Slendy comes In and quickly chase Toby and Hoodie out. Locking the door.
"Masky!" He says in a frustrated tone.
"Yes?" I say, still wondering what was the matter.

"Tell me. What were you exactly doing in Toby's room last night?"
"I was just checking if he was okay, you know, he bumped into the wall so many times so I went to check on him." I say as calm as I can.

"Hmm.. Yea sure.. Kissing him too.." Slendy whispers and I stare at him.
"No of course I didn't, but I have to go now^^ bye!" I say,  rushing out of the room and totally crashing with Clockwork so we both fall backwards.

"Owww... My head.." She groans and I immediately stand up to help her.
"Hey Clocky!" I say, trying to act happy to see Toby's girlfriend.
"Hi Masky! I was wondering if you've seen Toby? I came over to check on him.." she explains and I make a face in disgust. I really hated Clockwork, she was drooling over Toby like a dog, and it was unexceptionable!

"Yea. He is in his room. Now if you excuse me I have better things to do." I say glaring at her before quickly leaving the room. I run as fast as I can to my room and lock the door, gosh I hated her!

"Just please let me kill her, please please pleaseeee!" I beg into my pillow. Yes that wasn't gonna help. Sighing I sit up and try to think again.  But i couldn't think of anything until I heard giggles from Toby's room, oh my God! Save me!

I take off my mask and start to silently cry into my pillow, I couldn't stand her being with Toby anymore! I'm getting crushed!

TO BE CONTINUED

A/n: Yes I know this was very short but I needed to get something out or I'll kill y'all. hmmm I wonder what Masky will do to Clockwork?