Assembling A Band

"No, no that sounded awful! Take it from the top!" Harold said stressed. This was the first song in there album, [ "Skylines and Turnstiles" ] and none of them were doing well.  "You're not in this alone let me break this awkward silence let me go, go on record be the first to say I'm sorry"  Harold sung his heart out as everyone worked hard with their instruments.  "hear me out, and if you take me down or would you lay me out and if the world needs something better let's give them one more reason now, now, now" His voice sounded less shaky with every verse as he eased into his song. The instruments flowed with the tune as they wove together.  Ben stopped midsong saying "Guys wait!"  causing everyone to jump a bit.  "What is it, Ben? We just started to get this down!" Ben rolled his eyes at Harold who just sighed. "We need a band name" "Oh right," Harold said putting down his microphone. "Any ideas?" Ben jumped up "OOH BLOOD ROSES!!!!" he said enthusiastically. Harold looked at him dumbfound. "Blood roses? You're joking." Ben crossed his arms as Renold spoke up. "Black  chemical Roses?" Harold facepalmed again. "What's with you people and roses? Got romance on the mind?" His eyes lit up as he stood up "Wait that's it! My chemical Romance!"  They all looked at each other exitedly.