Chapter 6

Louis' P.O.V.

I woke up to a muscular arm around my bare chest and my eyes shot open. Pain seared through my head and I groaned. What the hell happened last night? I rubbed my forehead and slowly opened my eyes again, seeing a tattooed arm draped across me. Harry. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I turned my head to find him still sleeping, his lips parted slightly. I checked the clock and saw that it was almost 10. As I moved my head back to its initial position, I noticed a bruise on Harry's neck. Had I done that? I must have considering I was laying in bed, half naked, with him. I picked his arm off of my torso and slowly climbed out of bed. When I stood up it was evident that this would be a nasty hangover. I looked back at Harry before walking to the kitchen to get some Ibuprofen. Liam and Zayn were standing at the counter talking. 

"Hey Louis." They greeted. I waved and headed straight for the cabinet. 

"Fun night last night?" Liam asked, eyeing my bare chest.

"I don't know what the hell happened. I just remember that dumb cup game and that's it." I swallowed the pills and walked to the fridge for some food. 

"Is Harry still asleep?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah." 

"So you did sleep in the same bed. God, Zayn and I have been coming up with theories all morning." Liam grinned. 

"Nothing happened, Liam." I said, taking a bite of leftover pasta. 

"You slept in the same bed."

"Half naked." Zayn added.

"And drunk." 

"That doesn't mean anything!" I fought. I saw Harry enter the room, his hair sticking up in random spots. Apparently he hadn't noticed the giant love bite on his neck and my stomach sank. Liam and Zayn stared at Harry and then back at me before laughing. 

"Nothing happened?" Zayn said between laughs. "Harry, have you looked in the mirror?"

"What?" He was obviously still tired and had no idea what was going on. 

"Harry, just meet me in my room." I said, defeated. I walked past him and grabbed his bicep, pulling him behind me. We made it to my room and I shut the door behind us. "Do you remember anything from last night? I don't." He looked at me for a minute before realization flashed across his face. "What happened?" I asked lowly.

"Erm, well..." He rubbed his forehead. 

"Please tell me." I begged. 

"I don't know." I knew he was lying. "You don't remember anything?" He asked. 

"No, not right now anyway. But I'm going to assume that love bite on your neck is from me." I pointed to the bruise and his hand flew up to it, his cheeks crimson. 

"Shit." 

"We didn't... you know. Did we?" I asked nervously. 

"No! God, I promise we didn't!" 

"Thank God." I sank into my bed and shut my eyes. "I'm never getting wasted around you guys again." 

"You swear you don't remember anything? Nothing I said... or you said?" 

"No. Why?"

"Just wondering. I need some water." He went into the bathroom and I stood up to walk back to the kitchen, throwing on sweatpants before exiting. 

"Hey." Niall greeted as I entered the kitchen. "Wild night last night?" He smirked. 

"I hate you two." I looked at Liam and Zayn.