;two;

~Jessie's P.O.V~

I never thought this day would come. The end of hell. The end of everyone calling my best friend, Luna Martin an emo freak or a fatty. She isn't, we both work out at my father's gym two days a week and stuff our selves with junk food every Friday. Believe me, we don't eat that much. Luna is an skinny as me. And if someone says anything to her about being fat, I will go and punch him or her in the mouth. Anyway back to reality...

I'm at my graduation. My crush, Jake Larkin, is two people ahead of Luna and I feel so jealous. I have been dreaming of being with him since we first met in eighth grade. I hate the feeling that we might never see each other again. I look back at Luna and notice Jake. He is wearing a black and white suit, a red rose in his front pocket: my favorite flower, and shinny black shoes.

Luna smiled and signaled me to come to her, so I ran over to her. When I got to her she was staring at Jasper; her crush. I grabbed her hand and smiled. "This is it," I say. She sheds a tear and smiles, "Yup." I gave her a hug. Seconds after the principal shares her speech, she calls me up. I wipe away my tears and walk up to large stage. I look out and she no one I knew except Luna's big brother, Sam. None of my family came. I looked a second time and nothing. My family didn't even try to be there for me. I wish my parents could die, like Luna's did and hers can be alive. I let out a quick tear, grab my diploma and say thank you to the principal. I sit down in a white chair and put my hand onto a second seat for Luna. I focused on Jake's face, and blushed. I wish he would notice me.

Two people after Jake, Luna came up. I smiled and started to cry, we had finally finished high school. She sits next to me and we look into each other's eyes, full of tears ready to fall. Tears start to fall and we hug.

"We're done," she said.

~Jake's P.O.V~

Jessie Connor. The best girl you will ever meet. She looks fabulous and she has a huge heart. I can stop looking at her. She is in a silky baby blue dress with lace on the back and matching designer silver heels. It doesn't matter if she is popular. She is smart and beautiful. I wish she could be mine.

The principal just finished with her long speech and called up Jessie. Jessie runs back to the outdoor stage from Luna; her best friend. She runs up the steps and while the principal is saying stuff about her she looks around for her family. I try to look around too but I say no one that looked close to what she looks like. She grabbed her diploma and looked again. She started to cry, I wanted to run onto the stage and hug her tightly to stop the crying. But I couldn't, I'm not that strong to face a rejection from her, ever.

She said thank you and slowly walked off the stage. I felt horrible, but seven people after, it was my turn. My turn to get a diploma, to get closer to my adult life, to go to college, and...  never see Jessie again.

I suddenly grabbed my diploma, said thank you, and got off the stage in time to see Jessie blush while looking at me. Was that a sign that she likes me? No, we will never see each other again. I need to stop. I sit down and stare at the back of Jessie's head; because I can't see her face. I am obsessed. Without me noticing Jasper sits beside me and punch's me while laughing. I look at him, shake my head, and smile.