After

"He dumped me Lil, in front of the whole cafeteria. Do you know how humiliating that was?" I licked my lips, tasting the saltiness of my tears, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop them. 

"Hey, hey, it's okay he was an asshole anyway." Lilly hushed me. 

"Yea, my asshole" I whispered into the phone. I could hear her shuffling on the other end fidgeting with something before abruptly hanging up the phone.

What the fuck? 

Wouldn't of been anything more than a minutes she was calling back, I answered straight away putting the phone to my ear. 

"What the Fuc-" 

"I'm so sorry Holly," she cut me off. 

"Yeah so you should be, you don't just hang up on a girl with an already broken heart." I muttered. 

"I'm not sorry about that," I opened my mouth to say something but she kept talking, "it was a dare, the whole thing was fake. He never liked you Holls, it was all about the money. I told you I never liked the guy, now I definitely don't."

Now it was my turn to hang up. My eyes were supporting a full blown water works right now, as I slowly rose myself from the toilet seat. How people spend their lunchtimes in here, I honestly don't know. It smells horrid and the toilet seats are as uncomfortable as someone sitting on you with a boney ass. 

As soon as I unlocked my toilet door, I knew something was up. The hushed chatter that was going on while I was in there had come to a stop. I slowly pushed my door open...

"Well, if it isn't Hermit Holly" Jessica smiled, flashing me her pearly whites. 

"Well, if it isn't Jerkoff Jess," I shot back at her. 

Her smiled dropped but she kept talking, "wasn't the bet so funny! Ahh that boy makes me laugh, when I'm not moaning his name." 

All I could do was cringe, this girl was so pathetic, who does she think she is. 

Oh wait.
She's Queen B. Queen Barbie. The most popular girl at school, with her pin straight hair that was dyed a platinum blonde, her freakishly long pedicured nails, her golden skin that was apparently baby soft, her teeth that were pearly and white, and of course her money. She was FREAKIN' loaded.

"Cat got your tongue?" She laughed.
She's been at me for years, this was it. In one swift motion I had her pinned up against the bathroom wall my lower arm up against her throat. 

"Shut the fuck up before I down your head in the toilet, bitch. I don't understand what makes you think you can be so mean to me, was it because I could get him even if it was a bet and you could never? Is it because you have no confidence but you want everyone else to think you do, so you act this way to bring everyone else down to make yourself look bigger? Your absolutely pathetic and I hope you know that. Why do I deserve misery and you don't?" I glared at her right into those cold blue eyes of hers, before shaking my head and letting my arm down. 

"Ew, don't ever touch me, or breathe that close to my face again you peasant," she spat, "you need problems for your anger management, you revolt me, and you will be hearing from my daddy. Don't be surprised if he presses charges for assault." She turned on her heel and left. 

I stormed out of the bathroom, there was no more tears to cry. I was broken, I'd had enough of all this bullshit. It was my senior year and I just wanted everything to be perfect. Good grades, living in the shadows, no Jessica on my ass, no BOYS. Why did some stupid guy have to come in and make me feel so happy, and then pull my heart out, cut it into a million pieces and then stomp on it, just because he could. 

I put the keys into my ignition and drove. I don't know where too just yet but, I guess we'll find out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! 
Thankyou for choosing to read my story. This chapter is this short for a reason. I thought it would be cool to start off a book like this. I'm really nervous to see how this turns out.

Above is Holly who is casted as Alissa Violet. 

TYSM for reading please ---> COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE!!!!