SwaSan OS: The Left Vow

Swara's POV:

" Hey Swara.....How are you? Saw you after such a long time.." My friend Rina asked me smiling.

I passed her a smile and nodded.

" Yaa , was busy in my work....." I replied back.
" I know you had to be busy, cover page of business Magazine...." She told me in a teasing tone.

" Its nothing , Still much more to gain...Ok , I'll come in a second" I left her to go and meet my friend 'Ragini'.

" Ragini.....Kaise he....Shadi and all haan...." I said as I walked towards her hugging her in an instant.

She hugged me more tightly.

" Swara , where were you yaar...its been 5 years , you know how much I missed you , we used to be best friends .....still you didn't tell me, just ran away...." I felt tears on the back of my dress.

I broke the hug , " Arrey Yaar , Why are you crying?" I held her face caressing it.

" What else should I do? Today Papa told me that he called you and you agreed to come , remember the hundreds of calls I made to you in these years.....??" Ragini angrily looked towards me.

" Ragini , today is your engagement , please don't spoil your mood because of me , I have a lot many reasons to do a lot many things , I will tell you everything later , promise but please smile for the time....." I replied back concerned for her.

She turned her face away , angrily , I came in front of her , " Smile...please...." I said as she again turned to other side , I saw a small smile climb up her lips, " Promise me you won't ever leave me again.." She asked raising her hand.

" Ok..." I said giving my hand in hers.

" Ok, Now let me take you to meet Laksh and his friends , they are all awesome..." Ragini said dragging me by my arms with her.

" Ragini.......calmly...." I smiled as she was almost running towards Laksh.

We soon reached towards her Laksh who was surrounded by some young boys.

" Get aside Yaar Mohit....Rajat.......Give me atleast space to walk yaar......now you came in the middle Sanskar....." I heard Ragini as she was scolding Laksh's friends , she is cute , I just walked behind her.

Wait a Second , a name just hit my ear , Did Ragini just say SANSKAR.....I raised my eyelashes to look in front , " Swara , This is Laksh.......My Laksh..." Ragni said as a boy was standing in front of my eyes.

I kept looking at the boy while he raised his hand to shake hands with me , I felt tear on my cheek....No He wasn't Sanskar , Happily he wasn't Sanskar because if he would have been , I would have killed him.

I shaked hands with him , " Swara....Ragini's best friend...."

" Laksh , by the way tears in your eyes pretty Lady?" He asked me smiling.

I nodded in a 'no' , " Not at all , something must have went....Ragini , I'll just come....." I said as I turned to go.

" Ok...." I heard Ragini say from behind as I walked forward.

" Sanskar , can you please bring all these things , Papa has asked...." I turned my face in a second as I was shivering out of fear, they were Ragini's words.

I wasn't wrong , there he was standing in front of me taking something from Ragini's hand smiling , it was indeed Sanskar.

Sanskar's POV: