The Winner is...

Kevin is having a hard time.

"You should practice your loser speech if I were you."

Yeah right. I'll beat you and wipe that smirk off your face.

He now has the ball when─

Shawn steals the ball again!

"Kevin looks like in big trouble," Silvia says.

"There are two minutes left in the game. He will lose at this rate," Axel says.

Meanwhile, Shawn is taking the ball at every opportunity. He keeps making close calls. Every shoot he makes is close to earning a point.

BANG

BANG

BANG

Mark blocks all of the continuous shots. But he's getting tired.

Kevin keeps trying to get the ball without avail. He tries to steal it from Shawn but the silver-haired boy's defensive stance is almost impenetrable.

Shawn then escapes as he passes through the defense easily and shoots the ball.

Mark stops it.

"I don't understand," Nathan says. "Shawn is controlling the game yet he's been stopped by Mark in the end so easily. Why is that? He was wiping the floor with us during practice."

"He wants to overwhelm Kevin," Jude answers.

"What do you mean?" Thor asks.

"Shawn knew that he could end this contest instantly but decided to slow down a bit. He wants to show Kevin that he can beat him no matter what. He purposely make his shoots miss to make Kevin panic and can't think straight."

"They're running out of time," Archer says. "Shawn will probably strike at the last minute. That will probably tick Kevin off."

"I don't like this but Shawn's going to win," Jack says.

Meanwhile, Kevin tries to take the ball from Shawn.

"Stop resisting Dragonfly! Give up. You're going to lose," Shawn taunts with a smirk.

BANG

The silver-haired boy takes the ball as he says, "Hmmm...one minute and twenty seconds left. Looks like I will win this battle between us."

He runs across the field as Kevin watches in horror.

Damn it! What am I supposed to do? I'll lose at this rate. Should I even bother trying?

"Oh no! Kevin's not moving!" Celia says, seeing him looking at the ground.

"Hmph. Looks like he finally accepts defeat," Shawn remarks with his evil grin.

"KEVIN!"

"Huh?"

Everyone then notices Mark. He's shouting at the top of his lungs as he continues.

"DON'T GIVE UP! THIS MATCH ISN'T OVER YET! NO MATTER HOW DIFFICULT THE CHALLENGE IS, THERE'S ALWAYS A SOLUTION! IT'S NOT SOCCER IF YOU QUIT!"

Kevin then looks up to Mark.

He's right. I shouldn't give up. Sure that I'm at a disadvantage but that doesn't give me the excuse to run away. I will face the challenge head on!

Meanwhile, Shawn continues to run towards the goal.

"Who cares if captain said some encouraging words. It doesn't change the fact that I will win!"

"Defense! Stop him!" Jude commands as he, Nathan, and Archer circle around him.

"You have no where to run," Nathan remarks.

Shawn just smirks at them as he suddenly kicks the ball upwards.

"What the?"

He then jumps even higher as he says, "LEGENDARY WOLF!"

The ball zooms above them as Jack and Thor try to stop it.

"THE WA─"

"SUPER SUMO STO─"

The ball goes through without being interfered. 

"It's so fast!" Tori says.

Mark's hand then glows yellow as he says:

"IJIGEN THE HAN─"

BOOM

It passed through...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Not on my watch!"

"What?" Shawn rages out.

Everyone is surprise to see the turn of events. Kevin is found with the ball under his foot as he gives a face of determination.

"Kevin!'

Kevin then points to the irritated Shawn and says:

"If you think that you'll beat me, then you're mistaken! This match will be mine!"

"Bring it!"

Only one minute left as the two boys fight head on. Kevin's moves start to improve as he can now catch up with Shawn's plays. 

"Wow! He's blocking his every move," Silvia reacts.

"It's amazing how he improved in just five minutes," Camellia says.

Shawn is having a hard time. 

"How is this happening?" He asks. "I'm supposed to be better than you!"

"Sorry to disappoint you but you'll lose with an attitude like that. And I admit, you're skilled but that doesn't mean I'll run away from a challenge. You hear me? I'll never quit!"

Kevin finally gets past him as he heads for the goal.

"GO KEVIN!"

"We're not going easy on you!" Nathan says as he and Jude are closing in.

Kevin then protects the ball and passes through. He then takes his shoot.

"Dragon Slayer!"

"Ijigen the Hand!"

BANG

Mark stops the ball.

"Nice shoot Kevin!" He comments with his wide smile.

BREET

"Huh?"

"Times up!" Willy says. "No one scored within the five minute range. It's a tie!"

"A tie, huh? Looks like neither of us is going to get what we want from the bet," Kevin remarks.

"Tch. You're just lucky that I'm not showing my true power. Otherwise...you'll be greatly humiliated!"

And with that, Shawn leaves the field.

***

DarthPrincess: BOOOO! Shawn should've won, BOOOOO!

Me: *sweatdropping* Deal with it.