planning the concert

3rd pov

Ciel and alois are out looking for the dress roise and haruhi will wear during the concert. They all agreed that haruhi would be announcing what the songs Rosie will be singing and also help sing some songs, Hikaru and karou would help out back stage as well as get the drinks and food sorted out, alois demanded he and ciel will be getting the dresses for them and Rosie would be singing decorating the poster and tickets as well as find the location of the venue they would using.

Ciel's pov

We were looking in some dress shops when I spotted he dress that would suit haruhi and roise I'm just happy they have it in different colours "alois what about that one " i pointed out then dragged him closer to it "hmm... i think it's awesome it would suit then both" alois said 8 nodded in agreement " i think roise is the black as she is more rebellious and haruhi the cream as she is more kinder than roise" i said to alois and he nods agreeing to it
(Pic below of the dresses)

 i think it's awesome it would suit then both" alois said 8 nodded in agreement " i think roise is the black as she is more rebellious and haruhi the cream as she is more kinder than roise" i said to alois and he nods agreeing to it (Pic below of ...

We got the dresses and made our way back school.

Rosie pov

Me and haruhi was practising the songs we would be singing at the concert and I was also decorating the tickets as well as the poster we where putting up around the school and outside as well. "Haruhi what about this place for the venue it'll be big enough for everything we need?" I questioned haruhi, we where taking a break from singing

Haruhi looks at how venue and nods her head in agreement "yea we'll be able to bring in a lot of money with the amount of seats we could sell" she smiles at me and goes back to singing

Haruhi looks at how venue and nods her head in agreement "yea we'll be able to bring in a lot of money with the amount of seats we could sell" she smiles at me and goes back to singing. When i was about to make the phone call when alois and ciel came back with the dresses, and forced me and haruhi into the changing rooms with the dresses.

 TIME SKIP

(Rosie pov still)

Me and haruhi finished getting ready to show the guys what the dresses are like, "ready?" haruhi asked i nod and open the curtain and walked by one of the sofas, the boys where doing their own thing and didn't notice us, a smirk appeared on my face and haruhi smiled as she thought of what i was going to do, i ran to the musical instruments and found all the speakers and plugged my phone into it and found a app that had all different types of noises counted down to three after i had turned my phone and the speakers all the way up, i give  haruhi and honey who noticed us headphones so the loudness doesn't hurt them and plugged in my earphones and started to play a noise which turned out to be a  loud fog horn, me, haruhi and honey started to laugh at their reactions to the noise and our dresses.