"Kate" you say "its...how did we meet". "dont know but telling by hiw you have a key to room 15 thats roon so...im your roomate" wow you say thinking its gpnna be awkward but you still smile "let me show you around" she says. Shw takes you to a room and says "this is your room". All ut had in it was a matress. Boring but you still smile and say "thanks" she looks at you you notice something from fourth grade. You remember how you had a crush on her with her velvet hair and green eyes but you bever made your move and lost her to a guy called jack...jack hidseq. You snap back to reality she says "what are you doing" you say nothing. She says "are you hungry". You say "sure I could go for something to eat"
~~you walk to a diner~~

" Why here" you say. She says"because its where I work" you sit at a nearby table she walks to the bathroom and comes put in her uniform she leaves into the kitchen.you see a fammiler face it was jack he went to the kitchen.You here yelling rom the back. Then you see kate run out crying then you see jack run out with her you follow. jack said "take me back or ill make you". He had a meat cleaver in his hand "take me back kate" he said.she yelled "NO! NO! NO!. He said fine the he raised his cleaver. He said "if you will not love then you will die".before he killed her you tackled him making his cleaver hit your back. He says "_____ what are uou doing here nevermind you get in my way youll die too. You get into a stance the battle starts he punches you dodge he kickes you dodge then a blur happens after the blur yoh walk out of a cloud of dust covered in blood. He does too but a he hws his cleaver he swings at your back slicing hut you punch him in the the nose knocking him back and tripping on a rock and hitting his head on the ground. Kate lookes at you like you saved the world. She says"thank you lets go back to the hotel. While you ride back to the hotel you remember. You didn't eat your pancakes.