What Is #FollowYourHappiness?

Welcome!

And thank you for reading this because that means you're curious and may be willing to help!

So the #FollowYourHappiness campaign (or can be referred to as Project #FollowYourHappiness) is really just a campaign to help people feel better about themselves and have a more positive attitude about things.

There will be a book with things that could maybe help you feel happy. It will be filled with quotes, funny sayings, YouTube videos, music videos, photos, and a whole bunch of other things that could make you happy!

#FollowYourHappiness campaign supports:

The gay community (LGBTQ) #KeepOnKissing (That's Troye Sivan's campaign for bisexual youth, and pretty much everyone really) which reminds me that you should watch the video that inspired me to do this before I continue:

Gender equality (because we are all equals and deserve to be treated as equals)

Race equality (we are all equals, and we should be treated as equals and not fear each other because of their race)

#StopBullying campaign (because in order to stop your bully, you should keep doing what makes you happy despite what they say because all that matters is that you are happy)

#AllLivesMatter campaign (because everyone is truly amazing and does not deserve to be bullied (or worse) because of where they come from or what they look like)

And most importantly...
We support you. You and the battle you're fighting. We support people with medical issues, family issues, etc. We just support you and the battle you're fighting, and the battles you have won.

Our goal is to just make people happy, and get other people to help too. And there are many easy and simple ways to do that which will be listed in later chapters.

***

Thanks so much for reading!

Did we miss any important topics that you think we should support? Tell us, we are open to all ideas.

Yes I know, currently there is only one person starting this, but there will be more people soon and that's what the next chapter is for!