part 4.

"Wow Tyler I'm really impressed, no-" "Josh, why do you live alone?" Josh looked sad, "M-my mom beats, my siblings. She already killed, my brother......" Josh started to cry so did Tyler.. "I-i'm sorry..." Tyler wiped Josh's tears, "Josh, I'm here now. don't worry, Josh" Josh begin too cry alot more.. Josh has NEVER had a friend like Josh. "Josh, your mother must be a very mean women but you need to give her a chance" Josh smiles like a poor guy, he's hurt Tyler can tell.. "Tyler look she killed my brother, and I'm never gonna forgive her I'm done" Tyler, put his head down.. "i-im sorry Josh I was just trying to help....but I guess I just ruined everything.." Josh Smiled. "Tyler your amazing friend and I thin-" Tyler put his head up and said.. "Wait we should call it "fren" instead of, so called friend!" Josh smiled "Your a genius Tyler" it was 11:59 they had been up almost all night they were, very sleepy they both yawned Tyler rubbed his eyes "Are you sleepy Tyler?" Tyler yawned again "yes very tired" they both ran up stairs and went to separate beds Tyler was fast asleep but Josh was not tired he was scared to sleep...

Hello guys😘😝 oh and please put a star on this story, and please read it I love you guys😻😝