Chapter 1

It's your first day in high school. You start out the day with texting all your friends in Lazy Town. 

"Hey guys, wanna go get some fresh avocado before we go to school"

Barry is the first to reply, "Yes of course, love. Bee there in a minute." He only calls you love beecause he's just like that. It's only platonic. iDubbbz and Dat Boi reply shortly after. "Sure why not, cunt," says iDubbbz. "Oh shit, whaddup!" says Dat Boi. You look down at your screen and smile, what wonderful friends you have. You get up and grab your coat and head downstairs. You're almost halfway down the stairs when you smell it, oats. You run back to the table, your brother is eating some oats. "Brother, may I have some oats?" He says no, so you walk away. 

You see Barry, iDubbbz, and Dat Boi already at your table. You walk up to the table  and sit down. Everyone is excited for their fresh avocado, but you're excited to see him. You know that Shrek comes here every morning. You've been coming here everyday for a year hoping one day he might just come up to you and marry you. Except that stupid bitch Fiona was in the way. Fiona and Shrek are not true love. Fiona is just a tramp who was stuck in a tower like every other princess. She couldn't stop you from getting your mighty ogre.