Chapter ELEVEN

Shellie(POV)

It was now going on 9 o'clock and I had to start getting ready for work. Mya had already taken Alli to school and Autumn to daycare and was probably on her way back now. I picked my clothes out for work and did my normal morning routine.

By the time I was done and ready to go Mya was back and fixing breakfast. "I made you a plate" she said pointing towards the plate of food. "Thanks" I said putting my purse down sitting to eat. "Can you go to the hospital to check on Malik for me" I asked. "Yea I'll go on my way home" she said eating as well".

I finished my food and me and Mya walked out the house together heading our separate ways. I got to work and all I could think about was Malik and what happened yesterday between me and Kandice. My thoughts were interrupted by the bell on the front door alerting me that someone was coming. "Hi, how may I help you" I said in my professional voice.

"Yes, I have a 1 o'clock appointment with Trina Brown" The client said. "What's your name?" I asked picking up the phone to call my coworker Trina down. "Selena Green" she replied. "Trina you have a client here for her 1 o'clock appointment her name is Selena Green" I said into the phone. "Ok I'll be right down" Trina replied.

"She'll be right down" I told the client and she sat in the waiting area. After about another hour or so it was time for my break. I called my sister to see how Malik was doing "Hey sis how was Malik"I asked. "He's in a lot of pain but he's awake now." She said. "Ok well i'm on my way to the hospital now while i'm on my break" I said.

"Ite if you need me to watch the kids later let me know" she said. "Ok" I said hanging up. When I got to the hospital I was kind of nervous they wouldn't let me see him because of what happened yesterday but I walked in with no problem.

I went in Malik's room and saw him watching tv. "Hey" I said sitting next to him. He looked at me for a second and said hey back. "I'm surprised you came to see me" he said. "Just because we going through some stuff don't mean I don't love you anymore" I said. "Do you love me?" He asked. "Yes and I will always love you"I said holding his hand.

"I don't deserve you" he said looking away from me. "Malik look at me" I said. He did as I said "We all make mistakes and I just want my husband back" I said looking into his eyes. "What about Kandice" he asked. "We'll worry about her later" I said disgusted of the thought of her."I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said.

"Come lay beside me" he said. "I don't wanna hurt you" I said staying in my seat. "You hurting me by not doing it" he said scooting over making room for me. I sighed and gave in to his offer. I got on the bed softly careful not to hurt him and just laid there next to him.

"I missed you" he said putting his arm around me pulling me closer. "I missed you too" I said putting my arm around his torso. We stayed like that for a couple minutes and then it was time for me to go back to work "I gotta head back to work, my break almost over" I said getting up. "When did you start going back to work" he asked.

"Yesterday... I'll be back later" I said getting my purse. "Ok, don't bring the kids..I don't want them to see me like this" he said looking back at the tv. "Ok" I said walking out his room.

Malik(POV)

I'm in so much pain and what ever they got me on in here ain't working. I honestly don't remember what happened last night but they said I was drunk driving and got in a bad accident.

I had surgery on my left leg because I broke it in the accident and that's where most of the pain coming from, I got scratches on my arms and my face is a little swollen. Kandice came to see me earlier and she looked liked somebody beat her ass but I ain't ask her about it though. I ain't gone tell Shellie about her coming to see me..I don't need them two getting into it at this hospital.

I still can't believe the shit me and Shellie going through but after her little visit today I might have another chance. "Are you doing ok Mr.Wright" the doctor said walking in. "My leg still in a lot of pain" I said honestly.

"Well I can boost your pain medication if you like"she said. "Yes please" I replied. She boosted my medication and said "It should kick in a few minutes just give it some time..if you are still in pain tomorrow I will prescribe you to something else" she said. "Ok thank you" I said and she walked out.

I hope I'm not here for a long time, I hate hospitals. Ima tell Shellie or somebody to bring me some real food cause I don't know what the fuck they feeding me but that shit nasty and I can't eat that no more.

Tyrik(POV)

I don't know why Kandice thought she was just gone come in here and tell me she seeing another nigga and bounce and expect me to just let that shit slide like she got me fucked all the way up. I ain't never put my hands on a female but when I see that bitch ima have to teach that hoe a lesson.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!