Mark Hoppus; Stay Stay Stay

A/N: Based off of the song Stay Stay Stay by Taylor Swift

"She was all over you Mark!" I yelled at my boyfriend.

"(Y/N), are you jealous?" Mark replied clearly amused by my anger.

"Maybe, but do you blame me!? She was throwing yourself at you and you did nothing to stop it!"

"Guy's throw themselves at you as well and you've never done anything about it! You've gotten some of their numbers, I wouldn't be surprised if you still talk to them!"

"Fine! Why don't you check yourself!" I say as I throw your phone across the room, at him. I expected him to walk out on me, but instead he walked into the bedroom, instead he stayed.

I woke up from my spot on the couch, not quite remembering how I ended up falling asleep there, but then I remembered the fight last night. I went to go find Mark, because I read once that you never leave a fight unresolved. I found him sitting in the kitchen, eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey, I think that we should talk about what happened last night" I said making him look up from his bowl.

"Okay, just give me one second" he said then walked out of the room, good start.

He came back wearing a football helmet, hitting it and saying, "okay, let's talk."

I hid a smile and said, "Stay, just stay. I've been loving you for quite some time, a long time really. I mean, you think it's funny when I'm mad! I think that it just really would be best if we both just stay."

He took off the helmet before walking over to me and saying, "(Y/N) I'm afraid to tell you that, there is nothing you can do to make me leave you. You are stuck with me whether you like it or not."

I smiled, "Good" I said as he kissed me.

"You know, before you finally asked me out, I'd only dated self-indulgent takers, and they took all of their problems out on me, but you carry my groceries and never fail to make me laugh no matter the circumstance, and I love you because you gave me no choice but to stay."

He just laughs as he kisses my forehead, "I love you too, baby."

-----------------------------------------------------

He actually took time to know me, even while we were still just friends. He took the time to memorize me, the fact that I'm afraid of childish things like spiders, and the dark, the fact that I hope the songs my band and I write really help someone out there, that I dream that one day my band can get as big of a punk rock band as Nirvana, or Green Day.

"You know Mark, I just like hanging out with you all the time," I told him.

"All those times that you didn't leave my immature self, it's been occurring to me I'd like to hang out with you, for my whole life." He said and I smiled.

"I'll be loving you for quite some time, because no one else is gonna love me when I get mad, I think that it's best that we both stay,"

"I'm not going anywhere anytime soon darling"