Chapter 3: We Shall See

X--- With One Direction and The Girls---X

A/N Liam And Zayn don't have girlfriend in this story... yet ;)  hehe.

Everyone: (Laughing and having a good time with each other while walking to the cinema)

(Becks, Kate and Shannon walking behind the boys with their arms linked)

Becks:*phone rings* Hello?.... who is this?....What are you on about?...What no?!... You wouldn't dare lay a finger on them!... UGH! grow some balls prat!... *hangs up* (feelings frustrated)

Kate: Becks? you alright who was that?

Becks: Just some snobby posh girl threatening to bring harm to the boys.....-.- I'm not worried though she sounded like one of those girls who wouldn't lift a finger.

Shannon: Do you know who she was?

Becks: Well to be honest she sounded a bit like that royals singer?

Kate: OH LORDE!! UGH I Hate her she called our men ugly!!

Shannon: Haha yea! she can talk! stuck up girl... If I met her I would set Marty on her (Shannons dog :P )

(Siva and Tom: following the girls)

Tom: (whispers to Siva) Hey did you hear that Lorde doesn't like the boys either hahaha maybe if we team with her we can take out One direction!!

Siva: God! you and Max are just as bad as each other!! Look a bit of banter is fine... But actually wanting to harm them is reckless and illegal!

Tom: Well.. What do you expect they took all our fame and insult us all the time over Twitter!

Siva: ummm you and max started that remember they just retaliated... Remember one of the guys even said he was up to meeting, yet you lot just wimped out this stupid feud could of been sorted ages ago!!! ughhh (storms off in the opposite direction)

Tom: (to himself)... yea well we shall see..... (Glares at 1D and the girls)