Chapter 9:I met a bad boy

I got ready for the party.My outfit is above.I have on red lipstick,black mascara,white eye-shadow  and black heels with my black clutch.I went to knock of Maylenes dorm room door and she opened.I said 'when your ready come knock on my door.'She said okay then i walked back to my dorm.I opened the door and there was Hunter.I held back my tears and said 'Hey Hunter how was your day?'He stared at me confused.'Umm Nick your not mad anymore?and where are you going and with who?'I said 'Hunt of course im not mad anymore you never loved me and i realized that and im going somewhere with Melissa Breeanah and Maylene.'Hunter says 'I do love you and always did.Wait?!Does that mean we can get back together Nicki??'I shook my head.'Of course not you cheated just because i forgave you doesnt mean we can get back together you need to earn back my trust.'He asks 'How Nick?'I say 'I dont know figure it out you the one who cheated Hunt?'I walked over to my bed and picked up my phone.I texted Bree and Mel asking 'you ready yet?'Mel said 'Yea and i saw Hunter go into the dorm you alright in there?'I said 'Yea totally i got this act on good ,glad i diddnt cry.'She replied 'Okay,good you got this thing going Nick.Be there in 5.'I reply 'KK!xoxo' Bree texted me 'Sorry i was curling my hair be there in 10.xxx-B'I reply 'Okay have you heard from Maylene when is she coming to my dorm,should i check on her at her dorm?xoxo-N.' She replies.'Yea check on her ill be at your dorm room door i wont go in until you come back.Heard from M?xoxo-B'Yea she will be at my dorm in 2 minutes hurry and explain leaving dorm now to check on Maylene.See ya.XXX-N.''Oh okay see ya.XOXO-B.'I walk over to Maylenes dorm.I knock on the door and she opens.'Hey sorry i was just heading to your dorm.Lets go over there now.'I nod and say 'K lets go the girls are meeting us in front of the door do me a favor if Hunter is there ignore him because hes annoying me a lot.'She says 'Sure thing.'When we get to my dorm room Mel and Bree are there.I say 'You guys look adorable lets go in now. We walk into the room and Hunter says 'Nick please forgive me i-i love you.'I say 'Well you should've never cheated.I'm sorry but,sorry is'nt going to cut it.'I chuckled at what i had said.I said 'Girls,lets go to that party.'We walk out the door and i hear Hunter sobbing and i have tears ruining my make up.I felt bad for Hunter.I do still love him but what if he hurts me again.

  We walk in the party and i run to the bathroom to fix my makeup.I walk out the bathroom with makeup fixed and all.I try and find my friends but i could'nt so then i have a few drinks.A LOT OF DRINKS.I pass out then.I wake up on a couch with my head against this kid..from my school his name is Blake he is so hot.Better than Hunter.Blake wakes up and says 'Nickolet whats going on?'I say 'I probably know less than you do here Blake.....'