Part 4 (last part)

Few years later.....
Your's pov
arghhhhhhhhhhh..... Its monday... Work day. What a pathetic life, maybe i should m marry someone so i dont have to work.. But i dont have any feelings toward guys anymore. When i look at them , it make me want to kill them...uhhhh life with such a stupid begining....

Your phone ranged. You pick it up without looking at the ID's caller.

Phone conversation:
You: hello
Jimin: hello....
You: what do you want now? Just stop call-
Jimin: can you just hear what i'm trying to say?
You: okay thats fine. Now tell me what youre trying to say jimin.
Jimin: y/n im so sorry. I should care about you and i lo-
You: its enough jimin. Stop with your 'love'. Its nothing for me now. Just SHUT UP IDIOT, PATHETIC LIAR, FAKE AND YOUR LOVE IS JUST PLASTIC TO ME NOW....

You hanged up and run to your balcony.... And jump while shouting " SHUT UP IDIOT"..... Thats how you end everything. Its  good enough to feel how you no longer feel hurt inside.....

Breaking news;
A girl around her 20s named y/n died after jumping from his balcony........

She died  with note in her palm saying " its gone now. The pain you left behind before. Thank you Park Jimin. I'll pray for your happiness. And i love you too:)". To those who is related to her please call us. We need more information to let her wealth passed down to her family..