When you meet for the first time pt. 1 of 3

Jyugo

You were a high risk escapee at other prisons. You were transferred to Nanba. As you awaited transfer into your cell in building 13, you could hear guard(s) yelling as you heard traps triggered. Looking up you looked at them with your bright (ec) eyes, you noticed 4 males running for dear life. "So they're the infamous cell 13 escape artist fun" "you wanna join us?" the rough male voice made you jump as the cell door opens. There was a male about 5'5" with black to red ombre hair looking at me." Hell yeah!! I'm f/n" You grin at him. "Jyugo."

Uno

"Five bucks I can get a date with this chick." Uno smirked cockily as he walked up to the new inmate in building 13. She had her nose buried in her book they allowed her to have. "hey cut-" "Don't touch me " she didn't look up from the book " and my name is cutie, it's f/n" Uno chuckled "Uno"

Rock

Rock looked over at the girl at the end of the table with a plate piled high with food. He had been watching her for a while. This was her 2nd plate like this. He decide to introduce himself. "So you like the food here too huh? I'm Rock by the way." The female looked up with her e/c eyes sparkling in delight. "Yesh! Much better than the other prisons. And I'm f/n!" she beamed energetic.

Nico

You came into the new place you'd call home, Cell 13. You noticed a boy watching anime in the corner. You squealed sitting next to him quickly and watching the show. " I'm f/n, may I join you?" you thought you were dying from the bone crushing hug. "Yes you may! I'm Nico by the way!" You both sat watching the show on the tv.