Foreign exchange students from America?!?

"Harry wake up!!!!" Hermione yelled as Harry just rolled over and groaned trying to remember the pleasant dream he had been having about Ginny before he had been rudely awoken. "Come on mate! You won't bloody believe our luck!!!" Ron yelled hitting Harry with a pillow and ripping his blanket off his body. "Ronald!!!" Hermione scolded. "Ugh, what could possibly be so important you had to run in here screaming bloody murder?" Harry said sitting up in his bed. "Its just so amazing!!! Harry, Professor McGonagall sent us a letter. We're going back to Hogwarts!!!!" Hermione squealed. "What! That can't be right." Harry grabbed the letter Hermione was holding and quickly scanned through it.

Dear, Mr. Potter, Ms. Granger, and Mr. Weasley

We are pleased to inform you that you have been offered to come back to Hogwarts and redo your 7th year seeing as certain events kept you from attending last year. We are also happy to tell you that this year Hogwarts will be hosting two foreign exchange students from America below are pictures and descriptions of both of them.

 We are also happy to tell you that this year Hogwarts will be hosting two foreign exchange students from America below are pictures and descriptions of both of them

Name: Thalia Grace
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Relatives: a younger brother of 16.
Parents: deceased mother and the identity of the father is unknown.
Relationship: Single

Name: Reyna Avila Ramirez-ArellanoAge: 17Gender: FemaleRelatives: An older sister of  22(I think that's her age)Parents: deceased father and the identity of the mother is unknownRelationship: Single

Age: 17
Gender: Female
Relatives: An older sister of  22(I think that's her age)
Parents: deceased father and the identity of the mother is unknown
Relationship: Single

Please do not make these exchange students angry as they have benn through a lot and will not back down from a challenge. They are very prideful and if you insult them they will not hesitate to kill you.

We look forward to seeing you at Hogwarts

Signed,
Headmaster McGonagall

"Well this is going to be a strange year." Harry said after a few minutes. "When are the years at Hogwarts not strange mate?" Ron asked Harry. "Yeah." Harry said sighing as he looked back down at the letter.