1.

(Must read in British accent)
Locura's POV:
Hello my name is locura I have come from a very very distant land called the world of directioners, I have black and lime green hair that is cut into a emo style pixie cut, and I have red eyes that turn brown. and now I am in this very weird world called earth after I have had this very bad crash with my broom stick and now I am in this very odd dimension where everything is about pizza I have been studying these odd creatures figuring out that they go to this weird thing called school, back where I come from I went to this place to learn about how to write fan fictions and fangirl over this boy band called one direction and we called that our studies I recently got into a higher studies so I was learning about how to kidnap boy bands without getting caught and I have not graduated yet so I shall try this thing called school.

I decided that my stomache was hungry so I walked around this place that I found out was called Australia which is a odd name for a place in my world all we ate were boy band shaped cookies and little heart shaped tarts that tasted like blood. As I wondered around found this one place called Starbucks as I walked into the bank not really knowing it wasn't a bank considering in my world that the bank was called Starbucks I ended up almost getting thrown out for just standing there without saying a word or anything in perticular. So I ended up finding some Starbucks  change in my pockets that I thankfully didn't lose during my crash so I ordered a vanilla chai latte with whipped cream is what they called it along with a type of sweet called cake pops and as I was walking out I bumped into this very short person without that person saying excuse me or sorry for bumping into me what a tiny twat anyways as I was getting to she said her name was tiny which suited her as I left the store with my vanilla chai latte spilled on my shirt due to that tiny human. Turns out I start this thing called school in a few days I will have to purchase my school uniform.

___________________________
First day of school
___________________________

I woke extra early slowly walking to the place where it is turns out it was a huge boat oh joy you hear how happy I am about my new school being on a boat *sarcasm* anyways as I make my way onto the boat and into the open space where there is a lot of humans gathered turns out there is a bunch of different houses that people will get sorted into there is  GOLD house, SILVER house, PINK house, LIME GREEN house, and thou shall not be named house.

-----------------------
Hey guys I have decided to write a new book please comment and vote and share with your friends

Love - lish