Part 2

(you'll find out what that is for later)

2 weeks later*

I get up and go take a quick shower the day I have planned for myself. I get out and do my hair and make up putting on a white tank that's got what is a skull face cut out in the back of it and the sleeves cut low to where you can see the black bra I'm wearing. I put my hair into a messy bun that showed the tattoo on my neck that read curiouser and curiouser and tie a black bandana around my head. I then put on a pair of black skinny jeans with some red high top vans. I put on some random rings say goodbye to my dog and leave heading to the tattoo parlor.

I get there and see that my brother there, along with his entire band.

"uh Copeland what are you doing here?" James said. He was the first one to notice me. The rest of the guys looked up at me, and gave me a confusing look.

"I came to get a tattoo..which reminds me I'm late..it shouldn't take me long and where Is Denis," I ask.

"He is finishing his sleeve," Cameron said.

"okay well let me get this done it will be quick," I say.

"I see the one on the back of your neck," Ben said.

"Yeah William did it..although now me and him don't talk that much anymore," I say.

"Why is that," Sam asked.

"They used to go out..for a long time..to the point where he asked her to marry him and she turned him down because she found out he was cheating on her," James said.

"Thanks I didn't want to explain it," I say. I walk to the counter.

"hey I'm here to see William," I say.

"Who is William?" The women asked.

"I mean Will I forgot that's what he went by at work," I say correcting myself.

"oh my bad should have known just head back to the room I think he is waiting for you," She says. I just nod. I walk back there and see Denis.

"Sup Denis," I say.

"Hey Copeland," he says back. I sit in the chair next to him and Will comes out. He is covered in tattoos and has gauges, I did love him but he had to cheat on me.

"Okay what do you want done," Will asked looking up at me. I tell him and he begins

I walk out and Denis finished before me surprisingly. I got tattoos on my fingers (look above @ the picture).

"What did you get done," James asked me. I show them my fingers.

"Do you have any other tattoos," Ben asked. I lift up my shirt and the guys stare except James he just kind of looks away. I slide my bra up just a little to reveal the tattoo that says "I'm not perfect."

"Wow that one was really cool," Sam said.

"I'm just glad it's over..that one hurt like hell," I say. They nod and we leave.

"Hey guys how about we all just head to my place and hang there, then head to the club or something," I suggest. Everyone nods there head.

"Who's riding with me?" I ask. Denis,  and Ben ended up riding with me and Sam and Cameron rode with me. Ben got put in the back because Ben lost when Denis and him raced to my car.

"You have a nice car," Denis said.

"Thanks," I respond. We are quiet for the rest of the time to my house James had to follow me because he had never been to my house.