I'm Yours

-Violet-

"He's my brother." I said in a low voice, but I was sure he heard because I saw him freeze, but he recovered from his shock quickly.

"What?"

"Were siblings, Alpha."

He rubbed his face with both his hands trying to calm down from his frustrated state.

"Then why did you run?" He said walking towards me. "I almost lost you." He said, I could've swore I heard his voice crack.

I couldn't help but feel safe in his arm. I really don't understand my feelings at all, the guy thats wrapping me around his arms right now, is one of the guys that i'm terrified from the most.

He loosened his arms from around me and looked straight into my eye. I looked back into his intimidating one, because I knew he didn't like it when I turn my face when he's talking to me.

"Answer the question."

"I.."

He sighed.

"I-it's a long story."

"I have time."

Luke cleared his throat from behind us. I completely forgot that he was there.

I looked down trying to make some space between us, but he wanted the opposite.

"Well lets discuss this in my office."

...

After we reached the house, we went to Christian's office and talked about why I ran away. I told him how for all those years I couldn't stand to hear Lucas's name for leaving me alone at the worst time, which was right after our father's death and how I waited for years to receive a single phone call or at least a text.

"You know, it took me about two years to realize I wouldn't hear from you again Luke, two years. You have no idea how hard i've been trying to convince myself that you don't miss me at all."

"Vi, you have no idea how much I've missed you. See, you said it yourself that you weren't convinced that I didn't. Do you even know why I left?"

I stayed silent, and that gave him the confirmation to go on with his explanation.

He sat next to me and sighed heavily. "I'm pretty sure you know this by now, but dad was beta of this pack. He died from a rogue attack Violet. They unexpectedly came to the territory. It was a huge number of them. They killed him and Alpha David."

I looked up at Christian and saw his features change from hurt to anger. Iv'e must of shown a bit of fear from the thought of the rogues coming here again because I felt Luke squeeze my hand a bit.

"Their not going to hurt us Violet, Chris is handling it very well with the extra guards and stuff. Anyway thats when Chris and I had to take their places." The thought of Luke turning into a wolf made me shiver. "That's why I left Violet, I couldn't tell you what what we are, I promised.

"It isn't fair that you guys didn't tell me you know. Ever thought of that? No, off coarse. How is keeping such an important thing away from me going to protect me. Sure, I'd get scared in the beginning, but then I'd get over it. I've spent years of my entire life thinking, why would daddy go somewhere so dangerous in the first place. Now it all makes sense. Ugh, it isn't fucking fair! It's not." I sobbed and got down on my knees with my hands on my face. "I feel so stupid, so gullible, so worthless." I mumbled to myself."

Christian groaned and bent down and took my hands off my face. "Never say that about yourself, you understand." I just stared into his eyes, still thinking about Luke's explanation. Christian looked beyond pissed at the moment.

"Alpha, there seems to be a minor issue I have to go check on."

He just nodded.

Lucas bent down to my height and kissed the top of my head. "I'm sorry you found out about this now."

He got up and when he opened the door, he stopped and turned around. "Oh, and your none of those things baby sis, in fact, you're the complete opposite" He smiled at me. "I'll come check on you later, love you." And with that he left.

...

I never realized how long I took in the shower till now. I thought about everything that happened to me in this past week. Once I got out, I found Christian lying down on the bed, one leg on top of the other. He had one arm behind his neck and had his phone with the other hand. When he realized I was out the shower, he shut his phone.

"How are you doing, baby?"

"I'm fine." I said looking at him for a second then I looked down trying to hide my face with my wet hair.

"Come here." He said, still at the same position he was in from before.

I did what I was told, already knowing he would have no problem with coming up to me, but he would have that disapproving look on his face, which I would rather not see.

He held me by my waist and pulled me up to sit on his torso, my legs were on either sides of his body, it was an unexpected move that caused me to gasp and place both my hands on his chest to balance myself.

He pulled me down, causing my breath to hitch. "Everything is going to be okay, beautiful." He mumbled while kissing and sucking the spot he marked the other day. The move made me whimper. I was going to get up, but before I could remove my body from his, he reacted fast, flipping us over, so that way I was trapped under him.

He trailed kisses from my shoulders all the way up to my face, now his forehead was against mine, looking into my eyes. He smirked then said:
"You know..I should punish you for running away like that." My eyes widened from fear. I opened my mouth, then shut it realizing I had nothing to say.

"There are a couple of things we have to go over, kitten." I whimpered as he bit down on that same spot on my neck.

"If you disobey me I'm going to have to punish you, baby." I squirmed, trying to move away from him but that only caused him to smirk.

"I love how innocent you are." He said trailing kisses down my body.

"It will be twice the punishment if I see you talking to other guys." He literally growled. It shocked me at first then I remembered that he was a wolf.

"C-Christian."

"Fuck, say that again." He growled. "Tell me who you belong to, Violet."

I didn't say anything, my thoughts were all over the place at the moment, I couldn't even say a complete sentence without messing it up.

"Tell me." This time he said it a bit more demanding, which was intimidating to me.

"I-I'm yours."

"Say it again."

"I'm yours..Christian." And with that he bit down my neck, causing so much pain to spread through my body..

...

Hey..heyyy..heyyyy! Thank you so much for all the reads and votes. Short and crappy chapter..I know i'm sorry but i had to update.