1

(Image is Amara)

"YOU CAN'T KEEP ME IN HERE I'M NOT A CRIMINAL!"I yelled to the prison guard as I was pushed into a prison cell forcefully, causing me to fall on the ground. My head slammed against the cement and I'm sure I was bleeding. And this was a prison? What prison treats people like this.     ''Have fun you two"The prison guard said before walking away. Two..  I got up to see a guy sitting on one of the beds, reading a journal. Where could be have snuck a journal in. He looked familiar. That was because it was Dipper Gleeful, he was famous. Well, back where I used to live.  He didn't live there though. He leaves in Reverse Falls.

But I than felt blood dripping down my forehead and realized how much I was bleeding. And than I passed out. Great.

~Time skip brought to you by Bill Cipher~

I woke Up with a bandage like cloth around my forehead, and a major headache.  I looked through the mini window, it was probably about midnight. Dipper was asleep on the bed. I sighed and stared at the moon for a while. But than it started raining and I decided to be a nosy bitch and grabbed the journal Dipper had earlier.      It was labeled with a number 3. So there was more of these.

I begun to read through it. It talked about monsters and summoning demons and stuff like that. Creepy. But useful. I grinned and kept looking through it. This was the most interesting thing ever. I found a certain page that talked about mind control, another one talked about how you shouldn't summoned demons. Blah blah blah, bullshit, demons are bad. Gnomes na-

Dipper snatched the journal from me. "do.not.touch that"He growled. "why not?"I asked, grinning. He didn't reply, he just sat down and soon fell asleep again, so of course I grabbed the journal again. I than found a certain page that cought my eye. it talked about Bill Cipher and how to summon him. I giggled and ripped that Page out quietly and put it in my pocket. Let's hope dip-dip doesn't notice.

I yawned and sat the book on the floor next to Dippers bed before passing out. Maybe I was a bit tired. In fact, I think I'll sleep for a while..