School haters be like...

A/N: sorry that the last chapter was so short i was very busy but ill do more thus chapter. Okay so this chapter is when ur cousin Cherish come in the picture, yall call her Cee-Cee. P.s i will be posting a little at a time for this one, cause I'm working on a lot more stories for u guys to read.

YN's pov: So we all got up early and got ready for school and might I say we were lookin fly as fvck. Then we headed out and just took a apple for breakfast.  We took my car (2011 Honda civic 2 door silver) we got there in about 5 mind tops.

At school:

*girls get out of the car and walk into school*

Me: So when is Cherish getting here

J: Idk she was supposed to meet us here today

Dee-Dee: I guess she not coming

Cee-Cee: Well damn yall can't wait for one more minute for a nigga

*all laugh and hug eachother*

Me: I'm excited to get back to school but these bitches up here getting on my nerves a little too much.

J: Yesss

Cee-Cee: Preach lol but come on girls we gotta get to class.

*yall got the same classes so yall walk in together*

J's pov: we all just got in and took our seats, of course we all sat next to eachother

A/N: You teachers name is Mrs.G

Mrs.G: Good morning class welcome to English 101. I'm your teacher Mrs.G and I'm lookin forward to teaching you. But first we have 4 new students this morning, boys come on in and introduce yourself.

???: Hey I'm Craig

???: I'm Rayon

???: Jacob

???: And I'm August

All the girls but me: *sreaming*

Mrs.G: Alright girls settle down, boys u can sit next to Jade, Cherish, Dimond,  and Yn. Girls raise your hand.

*raising our hands*

Roc: Hey beautiful,  u didn't tell me u went to this school.

Me: And u didn't tell me that u were going here.

Roc: Hey its actually great

Me: And why is that Mr . August?

Roc: Cause I'm at the same school as my beautiful girlfriend.

Me: Yea I guess that's cool and all but it's not as great.

Roc: And why is that??

Me: Because all the girls here are gonna try and through themselves at you...and that goes for all u boys *looking at all the boys*