Night Turned Date

It didn't take five minutes for clothes to be flying around the room. The jangle of keys rattling in the doorway and the door getting stuck, didn't stop Rob and Jen from getting it on after their first date. What started out as a simple dinner date; quickly turned into the hottest night of their lives.

After scurrying into Rob's apartment, they were quickly undressed. By the time the couple reached the bedroom door, they had left a trail of clothing behind them. Jen's legs were wrapped around Rob's waist, ankles crossed. "Ugh!" Jen moaned as Rob rammed her into the doorframe of the bedroom while pushing his hips against hers, dry humping her as hard as he could. He was as hard as a rock at this point. Making Jen scream louder and move her hips harder than she did before.

Then, after the doorframe, Rob moved himself and Jen over onto the bed. Pushing Jen off of his hips and onto the bed on her back. Her legs shot up against his shoulders; her eyes closed. Rob began to kiss her feet; toe, ball heel. Then her ankles, then her calves and knees. When he got to her thighs, she melted into the bed; biting her lip, she got goose bumps. She clenched the sheets under her and bit her lip to keep from screaming. As she was tensing up, Rob kept climbing higher and higher. He made his way to her hips, started kissing her right hipbone, then moved all the way to the left hip bone through kissing. Next he moved back down, only this time he went to the center, got on his knees and used his tongue. Driving her even crazier. She then let out a loud scream, "AHH!" over and over.

"Oh you like that?" Rob whispered to Jen, taking a break from eating her out. She had no words, just the faint shake of her head and the subtle gasp of her trying to catch her breath. Smiling Rob took a deep breath and went in for more, this time using more tongue. Now, Jen's legs were quivering. She had to bite onto the sheets to keep from screaming too loudly. Rob had to pin her down so he could do his thing. After finishing down there, he licked and kissed his way up her inner thighs to her hips, to her stomach, to her chest and neck, then finally back to her lips.

The kissing continued for hours upon hours, after the climax they continued to cuddle and kiss with their naked bodies touching. Next thing they both know it was morning and they had fallen asleep. Jen woke up before Rob did and even though it had only been one night, she wanted more. Much more. So, subtly, she got up (still naked) and turned on the shower. Then tiptoed over to Rob and woke him up. "Hey you, wake up. I started the shower, join me?"

Rob's eyes slowly opened as he sat up, he saw Jen's ass walking back to the bathroom. He couldn't have gotten up faster. He sleepily walked over to the bathroom and stepped in the shower with Jen. "Took you long enough" she said wrapping her arms around his waist, resting one hand on his ass and the other in front; kissing his neck and chest. Rob didn't know where to put himself; he was getting really turned on. She made her way down, kissing vigorously. When finally, she found her lips grasping his dick. She wrapped her entire mouth over his hard dick and sucked, moving her mouth and head up and down. Rob began to moan, loudly.

"Oh? You like that?" Jen said with a sexy gleam in her eye. All Rob could do was nod; he was so turned on. He hit clenched his hand into a fist and hit it against the shower wall, this was instead of gripping the sheets of a bed. "Ah!" He cried as she began her way back up his body by kissing and moving her hands where he liked it best. Dick. Ass. Hips. Back. She kissed his neck and then his face while her hands were still on his dick.

"Since we are in the shower, lets make the most of it." Rob said turned around to the shelf to grab the shower gel. He opened the bottle and squeezed some of the pink liquid into his hand. He walked over to Jen, who was standing under the water of the showerhead, and wrapped his hands around her scrubbing every crevice. Her head leaned back on his shoulder and she let out a soothing "ahhh". After he reached every cranny of her body, she rinsed off and went back to the shelf and did the same thing, opened the bottle, squeezed some pink liquid out of it and walked over to Rob who was now standing in front of the showerhead. She now scrubbed every inch of his body as he let out the same sigh she did. Then he turned around after rinsing off and wrapped his arms around her waist, hers around his neck and they kissed while their hands slid down and each of them stopped where they knew would make the other person wetter and harder than before.

Several minutes later, Jen said taking a break from kissing and opened her eyes, "Hey, wanna cuddle naked?" He looked at her and said "I thought you'd never ask." He turned off the water and opened the shower door, then grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist, then her towel and wrapped her in it. They made their way over to the bedroom and lied down on the bed again. They took off their towels, and spooned for hours.

They spent the entire day in bed, laughing, cuddling, and kissing. "You know, this is one of the best first dates I've had in a long time," Jen said looking Rob in his beautiful chestnut colored eyes, while his hand grazed the side of her face, brushing hair out of her eyes. She kissed him and said, "I should go" she got out of bed and started walking towards the bathroom with her hands behind her back, holding her right wrist with her left hand. She was still naked, then with her right hand, she waved three of her fingers to Rob who was still in bed; watching her and smiling.

A couple minutes later, Rob got out of bed and followed Jen into the bathroom, closed the French doors that enclose the marble floor and walls full of mirrors; The shower in the right back corner and the tub next to that, the lights bright but not blinding. Rob's eyes widened and sparkled at the sight of Jen in lacy red cheeky panties and a red bra to match, leaning over the vanity to get a closer look on her eye to do her eyeliner. Her body looked stunning, as usual. Rob leaned against the door frame and stared aimlessly at the girl he could have found himself falling for, but it had only been two days at this point.

"Even this early in the morning you look absolutely stunning, how is that even possible?" Rob said to Jen as she was finishing getting dressed. She smiled after he made his comment, after the eyeliner, she went back over to Rob and gave him a big kiss, his hands went straight to her ass. Her hands wrapped around his arms, with her hands on his shoulders. "I thought this was a one night thing?" She commented

"Do you want it to be?" Rob replied

"Not really, honestly."

"Neither do I" He said kissing her and dipping her

All she could do now was smile

After that day, their lives changed. They were constantly in each others lives every single day from then on; laughing, kissing, cuddling. Everything great about a relationship. They finally went on their first real date, the week after their first hook up. They knew they had feelings for each other the second they saw one another. Rob had set up a beautiful candle lit dinner for him and Jen at his apartment, told her "wear a dress, pick you up at 8."