Second Class

My favourite professor had a liking to me. I always asked and wondered and I always shared his teachings with people who would listen. I then began to build fears and worries and created so many "what if"s . One person couldn't handle all of that. We humans are limited and by helping each other we can be much more. 

I picked one person from the list of people that I knew. I chose that person to be the one where i kept my secrets and shared my fears and questions with. Then I gave that person so much of myself, that i ended giving them my love and care. She had been the person I trusted with the words "I love you" . And as any good and caring professor, mine visited me to see what changed in me from our last class. At the age of 13 my best friend's grandmother passed away at the age of 84. My professor showed me what pain and loss felt like when it's someone close that passes away. The bond which we have with the person that passes away makes the loss all that much greater. That was my professor's second lesson. 

But my professor had a liking to me. I always asked and wondered and I always shared his teachings. I had so many things going on in my life, I lost touch with my professor but he didn't let me out of his sight. I was his top student, I memorised his teachings and I always picked up new things from him.