Dark slumber continues

After a few days of me not watching any horror movies or show. I started feeling peaceful again so I decided to start seeing creepy things again until I fall asleep. I started having a dream I was in my bed calling my mom but it was quiet probably more quiet than usual the door suddenly opened by itself there was my mom standing there with no response looking the other way instead of me. I'm feeling worried I call her again and she starts walking towards me backwards until reaching my bed then there's that silence again. I'm about to ask her if she's okay cause out of nowhere I hear her weeping (crying) then it got quiet her head starts turning while the body isn't when I'm about to see her face while turning. I freeze can't move or run not even scream or move my lips anymore. When I realize that face wasn't my mother's it was the exorcist girl's face. She starts screaming and attacks me on my bed. I wake or so I thought I did... My feet touches the floor it was very cold. I then start walking towards the stairs calling my parents but no one answered. I start going downstairs to get to the kitchen I'm almost there and to my surprise they where there but so silent anyone would think they are in mute  I start walking towards them slowly they were cooking something but it was burning they stopped using the kitchen tools by dropping them on the floor. I looked at the tools and then at them to realize they were turning in to something else... In a blink of an eye they became giant anacondas. I fell on my ass and got up running away, they started following me. I opened the door as fast as I can when I looked behind me they broke a big piece of the front side of the house. I kept running and for some reason Michael Jackson appears with his clothes all broken saying in a loud tone this isn't the beginning is the apocalypse of anacondas. He later on while we got hidden explained that he had ran and swim since Hollywood. I'm like what?!! And he said it's happening everywhere don't you see the news and I stare at him serious saying I'm just a kid and he starts laughing embarrassed saying oh right sorry. Then the anacondas found us in the woods and when they were about to eat us I wake up fatigued,stressed,migraine and tired like my body was reacting to the nightmare almost like it had happened for real.