Saved

A/n
Like I said if this part triggers you don't read it. Hope you like it this book bye.

Y/n pov
I walked in our house then my dad grabs me by the arm. "This were you going too sleep tonight since  you embarrassed me." My father told me. He throws me in a room with nothing just a  bed and class of water I think. Then he lock the door.

I started to get scared I had my phone with me and I  don't know who to call for help. I look I my contact list I only had a few people in their but they were sleep there was on last option I had to called Karma.

Karma pov
I hear my phone ring I grab it then I see y/n calling I answer. "Hello." "Karma do hear me I'm trapped  in a room." Y/n said. " Who put you in the room."

"My father now please hurry there is nothing in here just a bed and this class of water. Bye Karma."

Y/n pov
I was getting very thirsty  I decied to dring the glass of water. It made me feel weird sleepy even. What was in that water I feel useless.

Then I heard the door opening who was that  karma. " Karma is that you I really can't tell." "Yes it me, what wrong what happen." Karma said. "I got really thirsty so I drink that water but it made me feel bad I barely can
Move."

Karma picks me up in a bridal pose. He start running down the hallway as he hear the alarm goes off. Then a bunch of security guards came but Karma was able to block them. 

Then Karma see my father and puts me to lay down on the floor. Then my father starts to speak . "I see the poison I gave you in that water is starting to kick in."  Father says. "What! poison did you give y/n." Karma says. "The poison that will make you  be in a coma."

"You will pay for this." Karma says. "Karma calm down". I said. But instead Karma beats my father and ties him up at the corner.  Then Karma picks me up in the bridal pose again and Karma continue to run down the hallway.

Then we saw my mom she very nice she hands is the antidote and the says she was going  to deal with my father. Karma takes me outside and give me the antidote I felt better now. Then I started to speak. "Hey Karma I'm sorry. For telling at you  and for being so rude.   I'm sor-. "Then I felt Karma lips on mine. We break the kiss. Then Karma started to speak. "I'm sorry for no listening to you about that girl. Do forgive me." I nodded my head I was so surprised by the kiss I did not know what to say.

A/n
Hi I hope like this chapter. Bye