Prologue

The Stranger / Prologue

3 M O N T H S A G O

Harry Styles's Point Of View

"You have a week, Harry. After that weeks up that's it. No more crap this time. It ends here. Do you understand me?"

That voice rings back in his head, scaring the living life out of him. Harry knows that he doesn't have that much time left but he didn't care. He love to run, run from anything that had something to do with him, just like a coward would. He rolled over onto the other side of the bed and plug up his phone. His mind wonders back to Year 8, remembering that girl. She was breathtaking. Her name was Whitney and even though her time at Harry's school was short he still remembers her.

He walked outside and took a deep breath into the most amazing scent of all. Hunt. He began his daily jog, preparing him for another hideout. He stretched inside of his apartment before he left; he didn't really know why. He turned his alarm system on, grab his key with beverage in hand and left the building for the day.

He began to put his ear buds in his ear and began to run in the park. While he was running, he realized Katja finds him in the coldest climates of the year. The wind began to howl louder than it did earlier, but Harry didn't mind. He turned up his volume on his phone and was about to keep running but... someone tapped his shoulder, frightening him.

Harry stopped running and hesitated. "Um who are you?" He turned down the volume, trying to hear what the stranger had to say.

The young lady looked at Harry's emerald eyes, replying "Do I know you from somewhere?"

Harry looked puzzled trying to figure out who the lady was. "Wait a minute. Are you Alice from grade 8?"

Alice's eyes lit up instantly, "Yes! Harry! Oh yes I remember you now! How are you?"

Alice pulled Harry into a warm embrace. "Did you know that their having a reunion in 3 months?"

Harry looked excited. "Really? That sounds like fun. I guess I'll go and check out my old mates."

Alice laughed, agreeing with Harry. "Oh yes. All of the girls had a crush on you. If only you can see how everyone turned out." Alice looked at her watch, eyes extending in shock. "Oh no. I have to go and pick up my son from school. I'll see you at the reunion, Mr. Styles!"

"Wait, Alice! Where is the reunion going to be?" Harry yelled.

"At Oakshire Tavern on 75th street. Bye Harry!" Alice yelled back and ran off leaving Harry pestering in the lifeless park.

_______________________________________

A/N: Thank you all so much for being extremely patient with this story! As you can see, all of the chapters will be around 400 - 500 words (it's a long story) so I can have enough time to start writing the 8 page long first chapter so everyone can be intrigue in excitement! I really hope you enjoy this chapter. I do admit it is a bit boring but at least I updated! I have a new format for this story hope you like it and enjoy it. Yes this story is in 3rd person (if you have a problem with it they don't read the story). This chapter is dedicated to (@smirks) she's is a really nice person and I love her so so so much you have no idea. Thanks Drea! This prologue isn't edited so if you see any errors in it, please let me know.

If you could, can you please : VOTE, COMMENT AND PROMOTE my story please!

Until next time,

Love, Tay

P.S. If you have a Tumblr (http://myelectricnightts.tumblr.com/ , link located in the 'external link'), Twitter (@sxthending) and Instagram (@taylorrarthur and @pacificziam) can you please follow my accounts. Thank you so much!