Garbage

One day, Ethan from H3H3 productions was minding his own business at his computer. Suddenly, Filthy Frank in a wig (or Filthy Francesca) busted through his apartment door. "Woah dude, what is your problem?!" Ethan exclaimed. " I'm sick of it!" Frank responded hastily. " Sick of what?" Ethan asked. "I'm sick of olive garden, I'm sick of breadsticks!" (Yeah I know that happened in a video but go with it) Frank said. Ethan had no idea what he was talking about, but argued until he was so upset that he sprayed Frank with a hose. "You're gonna pay for this," Frank said. " and you're pay for my ravioli at Olive Garden.".

     Frustrated, Ethan left to go by a $30 sandwich and a donut. He sat down at a Starbucks table. Suddenly Ethan Bradberry himself came walking through the door and ordered a powdered donut. "This better not be a prank." Ethan thought to himself. Ethan Bradberry sat next to Ethan, with his bag containing only a single donut. "I'm Ethan Bradberry!" Ethan Bradberry said in his trademarked voice while reaching his hand out to Ethan for a handshake. Ethan reached out back but was sh🍩🍩k by Ethan Bradberry screaming "SLAMMIN!'". Ethan was so sh••k that he dropped his sandwich and sighed. "Dude, chill out, have a couple of sodie pops." Ethan told him. Ethan left Starbucks and gave a homeless man a dollar. "Papa Bless." He told Ethan, who humbly bowed.

So that was the part where I gave up haha. Hop you liked it, I sure didn't!