Sleep Over (lime)

If you didn't already know M/n  has always been a little hard on Yuri.  It has been a few days after M/n  had announced that he was moving away.  Yuri was very upset about this but would keep on loving  m/n.  Little did he know that m/n  was going to fulfill  Yuri's promise before he left .

M/n and Yuri were having a sleep over the day before m/n was moving. When  grandpa went to sleep M/n  got on top of The sleeping Yuri and moved his hair to see his kawaii face.  M/and looked down on Yuri and started to nibble at his neck until Yuri started moaning in his sleep.

Your POV

 I looked down at my precious bundle of blondness and smirked myself as I think about how fun the future will be for the both of us . I want to start off slow and I don't want to take him fully  but I will make him feel intense pleasure.  I slowly move my hand down his shirt and remove it revealing his soft pale chest .  I slowly rub his left nipple and suck on the right and watch as Yuri  slowly begins to stur in his sleep.  He can't be awake while I do this I think so I remove his pants and underwear and see his penis. I lick it slowly getting a small reaction from his small body and I flip him so he on his hands and kneels and slowly rim my finger around the tight rim of muscle and slowly push in until I hear a "~ m/n~" and look to see Yuri wide eyed as he sees me fingering him. I guess it's too late now so I take his wrists and flip him over so I'm looking him in the eyes. " no one takes you but me Yuri" flipping him over again I stick my tounge into his ass and hear him moan loudly. I thrust my tounge in and out of him until he cums on the bed. I look over at his face and its flushed red and I give him a kiss. " no one" I say in a cold glare and Yuri nods his head in fear and love of the 14 year old male who touched him in ways he had never felt. "Good night Yuri" I pat Yuri on the head and lay down to sleep.

The Morning

Yuri wakes up remembering what his lover did to him last night and noticed that m/n was missing. Yuri starts tearing up as he relised that you were moving today. Yuri turned his head to see a slip of paper on his dresser with a phone number. Glad that you will be staying in contact.

FIRST TING DUN IMMA SO HUPPY. ~ author 

Plz leave suggestions