Chapter 4

Jack^^^^^

Recap
My fist tightened as I ...........

Oscar POV

As I punched Erick in the face and walked away back to where Jasmin was at. I walked Jasmin to her next class and kissed her and left.

Jasmin POV

As Oscar and Erick were talking in the hallway
I went ahead and talk to one teacher. I asked if I had any makeup work to do while I was gone. The teacher told me no because she sent all the work home with my brothers. I said thank you and went looking for Oscar and Erick. As I looked around the halls I saw Oscar walking up to me. I grabbed his hand and he walked me to class I gave him a loving kiss and walked into the class. I got to my seat and thought to myself where was Erick. I looked at the class and saw no Erick. I heard the door open and saw Erick with a black eye. I felt my mouth fall open. The teacher told Erick to take a seat next to me. I looked at his black eye and asked what happened?? He told me "your boyfriend happened ". I know that my face held shock, anger, sadness.

Erick POV:
I felt a fist get in contact with my face, I fell to the ground. Oscar walked away. About 5 minutes passed when I got up and headed to class. Just thinking about how Oscar punched me made me growl. HOW DARE ME PUNCH AN ALPHA!!
I opened the door and went to tell the teacher that I got lost. She told me to go take a seat next to Jasmin. She was looking at my face because of the black eye. I was freaking out because I was going to start to heal at a second. That's when she asked what happened "I told her your boyfriend happened". Her face was filled with mixed emotions. I just looked at my beautiful Mate. She doesn't know about us being mates. I don't ever think she is a part wolf but I do smell others wolfs around her. That makes me growl very low but I can still saw Jasmin turn her head to see where the sound came from. Class ended when Jasmin grabbed my hand. I felt sparks fly all over my body. She looked at my face and looked scared. I know it was because my eye was healed. She walked away so fast, that hurt me so much.

Jasmin POV (LUNCHTIME)

I RAN from Erick his face was healed. I walked into the lunchroom that's when all eyes turned my way, guys stared and girls are all being haters. The only girls I love was Mary and Emily.

 The only girls I love was Mary and Emily

Mary^^^^

Emily^^^^

Emily^^^^

I walked to my brother's table and the seat next to Mary and Emily. Jack and Justin asked me if I was okay I told them I was fine. I felt a pair of..........

TO BE CONTINUED!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HI, guys here is a new chapter. Hope you like it.
I have been really busy with school and practices. So sorry for updating late.

Love Mercedes XOXO