Chapter 17: The Letter

"Diana dear we need a favor." A girl said.

"What?" I snapped.

"We would like for you to reproduce some kids for a few guys here. After a few years poof you can be on your way." She smiled.

"No! You just took me away from my baby and my boyfriend and all of my friends and now you expect me to miss my daughter growing up just because some guys couldn't find some hoes to screw?! You disgust me!" I growled.

"We just need more boys-"

"What if it's a girl?" I challenged.

"We will dispose of her or you would keep her." She shrugged.

"No. No this is not happening I am not gonna help make more of your little minions." I said.

"I bet you will if your family depends on it." She smirked.

"M-my family?" I asked.

"Yes. Elle Liam Louis Harry Zayn Niall Lou Paul your mom and dad." She listed. I took in a sharp breath.

"You wouldn't." I shook my head.

"Of course I wouldn't but my friends over here would." She motioned as two people walked in.

"I will have one baby. If that baby is a girl I get to leave. If it's a boy I will stay longer." I said.

"Fine." She huffed.

We shook hands.

"Okay." I could feel tears but I wouldn't let them fall. Liam will take care of Elle and the boys and Lou will help him.

"Your first meathead." She motioned to the Guy on the right.

"Okay ma'am." He nodded.

I was cuffed to a bed and you know how things went from there.

I pulled my clothes on and the Guy locked the door behind him. I felt my tears start pouring because I was finally alone. Elle will be almost one or maybe older when I get back. Liam will probably have forgotten about me. Everything will be ruined but atleast I know they are safe.

I curled ignore a ball in the corner of the room. My period is supposed to come within the next couple of days so I guess we will know in 2 weeks if I'm pregnant or not. I looked at the ceiling and begged for Liam to forgive me. All of out memories rushed through my head.

(Flash back)

"Liam swing me higher!" I yelled at him.

"God you are just like Louis." He laughed.

"I take that as a compliment." I winked.

I jumped off of the swing. It was really warm for London. Around maybe 80 or so.

Liam walked up beside me. He kissed my cheek as I watched a happy old couple sitting on a bench. The man was looking at the woman like she was the only thing he revolved around. She was talking. Going on and on about something.

"That's going to be us in the future." Liam whispered hugging me from behind.

"I hope so." I looked up at him. He looked at me the same way that man looked at his wife. Like I'm his everything and nothing could break that.

"I don't hope I know." He smiled down at me. I motioned for him to hold on a second. I walked up to the couple.

"I have a question for both of you." I smiled. Liam looked at me questioningly.

"And what might that be?" The lady asked politely.

"How have you made your relationship work and how long have you been together?" I asked.