I Really Like You

Chapter 5

I broke apart from him after a couple of seconds trying to figure out what just happened. I had questions running frantically through my mind that I couldn't keep up with. I could barely hear each individual one as they all interrupted each other, stumbling past me. Why didn't you kiss him back? Do you love him? What are you gonna tell Jazmen? I rubbed my head trying to get those voices out of there and looked back up at Justin seeing him starting to get up.

"I-- I'm sorry.. I--" He breathed out as he started walking away. I couldn't process exactly what was happening and not wanting anything to change, I ran after him pulling his shoulder to face me, and kissed him. As we kissed I could feel his smile gradually growing bigger as he kissed me back. I couldn't keep myself from smiling and I could imagine how stupid we looked having these huge grins on our faces as we kissed. We both pulled apart from each other, managing to keep the smiles on our faces. I wanted to say something but couldn't make out the right words.

"Well I should probably get you home soon, its already dark." He said still smiling. I laughed at him not being able to break his smile, and we walked back to the horses. I jumped on my horse causing her to take her head out of the grass, and began riding back to the barn with Justin close behind me. 

I was able to think about everything for a few minutes as we rode back. I just couldn't figure it out. What was gonna happen between us? I don't even know what to do, I mean I've never had a boyfriend before, where as Jazmen would probably know exactly what to do at this point with all her experience. I really like him but I just... don't know. I pulled in closer to the horse as we rode on the bumpy gravelly part close by the barn just as we were about to stop. We stopped right in front of the barn as I jumped off the horse, looking back to see Justin right behind me. I grabbed a rope and tied it loosely around her neck to guide her back in her stall and walked over to take off my boots, putting my sneakers back on.

"You kids better get goin, place is closin in a few minutes." I turned around to see an old man talking to Justin. He nodded and began to walk over to me.

"Ready?"

"Yup." I said popping the 'P'. We walked out heading back toward my house.

"So how far away is your house from here?" I asked turning to face him.

"Its not that far probably about a mile or something." He said. I nodded slowly and looked back over to him to see him trying to slide his hand over to mine. I laughed and grabbed his hand which made him look back over to me, seeming surprised that I noticed. He smiled back and we walked a few minutes before either of us saying anything until he broke the silence.

"I really like you." He said quietly, almost embarrassed to admit it. 

"I like you too, Justin." I said blushing.

"No, I just. Whenever I'm with you I cant stop smiling, you make me laugh and its kinda like I can forget about everything for a while when I'm with you. Your.. the person I wanna be with the most." 

I didn't know what to say and all I could do was look at him blankly and smile.

"Justin.. I like you, alot. I just...don't know what to say, I--" Just as I began to say something my mom popped her head out of the door.

"There you guys are! How was it?" She said with the cheesiest smile on her face.

Wow. Ruining. My. Life. I slipped Justin a piece of paper with my number on it and walked inside.

"Bye, Justin." 

A/N Hey guys sorry this chapter was kinda short and I havent posted in a while, but I promise Ill either post chapter 6 later tonight or tomorrow but I just have to finish up some homework right now so yeahhh. Next chapter will have a lot of Jazmen in it soo ya um thats itt :) and if you read this book can u plsss get it more popular by maybe telling your friends to check it out or something? I only have a few reads on the most recent chapters so Im losing people;((( So if you do that Ill love you forever!! :) Bye guys!