Chapter One//I Can Do It MY Way

When I was 6, I always wanted to become a YouTuber or a famous singer or something.
My mother....she always told me to grow up and open my eyes, she was just trying to protect me, I knew that.
But I still felt like I should try and just GO for it!
So I did....that's why I posted a YouTube video. It got 1 dislike! Can you believe?!
But NOTHING was going to prepare me for what was going to happen next. Not even warnings showing this would happen.

A blessing from God!

2 hours later

I went to school, I told my friends about what happened. They were super excited for me, they said this could be my big break!
"Girl, you seriously have to do life hack videos, and parody's of music videos!",my best friend Mandy was obsessed with everything that had to do with Life, YouTube and God.
She was a pretty good friend to have when you were feeling down in the dumps.

"Um....NO!",my other best friend Quinny was not your kinda regular average girl. She didn't care about hacks or parody's, just what she was supposed to care about like, God and the really important things."You've got to do videos about gaming. It's gonna be like super legit".

"Okay, guys, I'll do both of your ideas",I said, clearly annoyed with all their chattering.

3 hours later

I was late to class, and I was pretty much in the bad part of the hallway. With all the sexy kids in this hallway, temptation was written all over the walls, literally.

"And where do you think your going, little lady?",said some super hot guy. Who seemed very mysterious, yet, glorious.

"Oh, I was just...heading to class...and I was just leaving, sorry if I was a bother to you and your....uh...friends",I said clearly very scared.

"Why are you scared? You do know I'm NOT gonna hurt you",he said grinning. He was so sexy, and....oh no. I was staring at him in all the wrong places, was I falling in love?

"You know I just......can I leave, please?",I said practically begging to get out of his strong grip, why was he holding on to me anyway.

"Babe, why are you avoiding me, you do know you are sexy, you know that",he was flirting with me, and now he was pretty much moving his hands down everywhere, where exactly was this going now?

That's when I pretty much just slapped him across his face, but then something in my head told me to kiss the hell out of him.

So I did..

I kissed him and then we took this little kissing session into the lockeroom.
And I think you guys know what happened after that.

3 hours later

We pretty much became friends after that.
I got his number and BAM just like that friends!

End of chapter HOPE YOU LIKED IT😃😃😃😃😂😂😂