Chapter 2

Wait! What! I'm A Campus Guide And Your A Korean God!...

Chapter 2

Questions:

'So are you leading the tour?" Ask a nerdy skinny kid in a vest, I gave him a friendly smile and nodded. I showed them parks, all the eating areas and a couple of secret places I really enjoy, Now it’s time for the boys dorm rooms I had to show them their rooms, Every one of them Then I'd show the girls their rooms. I got to the first room sighed it off to: Noah A. and John A.

My guess is the list goes by the last names but not sure. After going down the list of names I was now at S there were about 7 guys left in the group, Kyle. S. and Choi S. their being two Asia guys here; one being short skinny with big think glasses (later finding out his name was Yen) and the other being the Freakish sexy guy from early whose name was Choi I'm guessing

I not racist or anything but right in front of their names is basically a background check: date of birth, where they live, what they are their interested in and what they look like! (Well that’s odd when I Looked at Choi it didn't say extremely sexy goddess!) Here’s a little bit of what it said on there just the first part.

Name: Choi Seung-Hyun

Date of Birth: born November 4, 1987

Height: 6'0,

Eyes: Dark Brown,

Hair: black,

Skin: Tan

Well I would say what they left out but it might take a while, and gosh they sure did leave out a hell of a lot of stuff like him being gorgeous and I mean damn they should have said Eyes that are sexy, dark and so Amazingly Mysterious

I snapped out of thought for a second to look at him, Gosh he was so freaking Tall, Think, Sexy, Nerdy, Shy- I was snapped out of my drooling state (again) by a kid name John Z. (He was smarting off early about his rich dad paying money that’s why I know his name)

"So what king of name is Ziana?" He said Grinning at the pack of girls, “So what do people call you Zoo" I looked at him like are you serious right now, A couple of the girls giggled at his stupid, stupid joke I mean really Zoo that’s just WOW.

This little spoiled brat Is exactly what I was talking about when I saw that hot Asia guy early this morning, his type is the spoiled brat who didn't have any respond ability at all in his life so now he's a giant d***. I smiled and looked at the paper trying not to make a glare face.

“It’s Ziianna, Not Ziana" I whispered looking up at his tall skinny body then his little itty bitty head. "And WOW, nice joke very funny" I said using my sarcastic voice; I gave him a super duper fake smile. He shot me an ear to ear grin and winked at me biting his lip. Can I say Gross!

"So are you like a Towelhead?"

My jaw dropped when he said that, I stared at him in shock not knowing if I should shove this Folder Up his A**! Or not; I sharply looked over at the three girls who giggled at that insanely racist comment; I looked down at my folder and flipped the page angry with this stupid punk. His laughter made my skin crawl with disgust even though it was just a joke I couldn't help but Picture B**** slapping him with this folder!

"I think Ziianna Is A beautiful name" My jaw dropped when Choi calmly said that, His voice was amazing so deep and manly with no emotion in his voice which only made it even more sexy) I Looked at him wide eyes, he just gave me a freaking amazing small smile and softly nodded toward me.

1 long minute of me drooling at Choi later*

"Oh, well this is your room Kyle. S. and Choi S" I said looking at the folder trying not to smile like a major dork, at the last minute I looked up at Choi and caught him looking at me, But right when I smile at him he Looked away quickly; Gosh did I have something in my teeth or Did my breath sink or something.

"Hey, Choi we still on for that party tonight" a Good looking blonde hair kid said looking devilishly handsome, He looked actually like a Thug instead of an honor student, Yup the chart.... Choi looked back and gave the tiniest nod and continued talking to his roommate

After leading the rest of the guys to their dorm rooms, then the girls I was done for the entire day So I thought I may as well go see my favorite teacher Mr. Sung, He teaches all the different Dialects of Korean, Right now I'm taking A class from him, I have lunch with him sometime when I want to practice Korean, when don't use English and whoever says the first English word has to pay for the food (Which is normally me.)

"Hey Zi, I think I may have found you a tutor" He said smiling from ear to ear, "I'm giving him credit for having to tutor You" He said chuckling at his little joke, Yes its true I suck at Korean I sound like a English woman speaking slag.

Mr. Sung Pull out of picture of Choi from his desk I just stared at the photo of him, which was a very nice one might I add.  Mr. Sung said he and Choi have been emailing each other about the whole tutoring thing, and Choi Said he'd love to Earn some extra Credit, then he said the most unexpected thing he the world"

"Yeah I sent him a picture of you, so he can spot you out when you guys meet at the library tonight" he stopped and paused tapping his chin then continued “I told him the sooner you guys start the better!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

T.O.P Yeahhhhh He's hot lol sorry for not writing more but Ill upload more soon!

Love KiKi