The lonely God

There once was a God in the Kyoto Dynasty. A God who was kind and gentle. He had long Amber hair that is as long his height, he had amber eyes with a hint of yellow. Which people called him, "The God of Fortune and the god of life and death." Because of his eyes, the colors of amber and yellow looked as if his eyes see the living and the dead. He is the guider and protector of those souls whom have died and have left the world of the living. He wore the most vibrant kimonos. His favorite was the Sakura (Cherry blossom) blossom kimono. It's light pink shade, and branches as if they've been drawn onto the soft fabric, how realistic the blossoms looked. It looked as if you could actually touch it. The young God's name was Haru. His life as a God in Kyoto was all well. One day, he met a beautiful woman named Rei. Rei had such beautiful black hair that covered her back.
Her crimson red eyes looked as if blood colored her eyes. She was a gentlewoman, she loved her friend,and she dreamed of having a family to call her own. Rei lived a simple life, her mother and father were killed by spirits. Rei was able to escape in time. She considers the people in the village her family, she was loved by all and her beauty captivated the men from afar. Haru came across Rei when chasing a silly spirit one night, he found her being attack by a spirit. An evil spirit that harmed humans. Now as a God you are not allowed to meddle in the lives of humans, therefore their lifespan is too short.
        "Are you not harmed my lady?" He asked her, holding his hand out to her. At first, she looked hesitant to take the hand of her savior but smiled taking the stranger's hand. 
     "Thank you so much dear sir." At that moment the two looked at each other with eyes knowing, this shall be the one I am meant to be with. Days have passed, and the two became close..they began to grow a relationship, a close friendship between them. One night, Haru visits Rei and asks her, for her hand in marriage. "Rei, we have known each other and have grown to enjoy each other's company.  It would be quite the honor to ask for your hand in thy marriage?"
She looks at him she smiles and responds, "Yes."
From then on. The two get married, they spent and enjoyed each other's company just as Haru said they would. Haru decided to keep the secret to Rei that he is a God for her own safety. He was afraid that other Gods and spirits as well as humans will harm her and will break them apart due to their differences. Haru chose not to turn Rei into a Human God so that no god will notice the mark. Then one cold rainy night, Haru and Rei were attacked by one of Haru's not so friendly Friend, Aruko. He had ruffled black hair as black as night and he wore a long black coat with his dirtied blue kimono under it. As he takes his sword out of it's sheath, he attacks Rei but Haru deflects it and was able to lose him in the rain holding Rei in his arms. They hid in an abandoned house to shelter from the rain. Later, Rei became very sick. She told Haru to let her die, then she will be at peace, knowing that he was still alive. Haru agreed and they both slept. The next morning, as Haru slept Rei died in his arms, Haru was left alone.
For thousand of years, his kindness...and gentleness flowed away, he continued to help the dead and guided them, but distanced himself from humans, gods, and spirits. Haru, a lonely god longs for someone to love just as he loved Rei. But he desires to have someone to be there, to not die because of his personal affairs. Haru is not quite good at expressing himself. Therefore he hides his feelings and acts as if he does not care of anyone's well being but his.  When now in the present he meets Minako! A young human girl who Haru chose to be his bride. Haru gave Minako the mark of the God so she could see spirits, and so she could marry Haru. Minako has black hair that covered her back, with purple eyes..she appears short if you are tall, She is silly and clumsy but is kind and gentle to the ones she loves and cares about.
Haru looks up at the sky, reaching for the air, spacing out and remembering his lonely past.
"Haru! Come on we're going to be late for school!!" Minako,in her school uniform tugs onto his arm, trying to pull him through the door of their shrine.
"Ahahaha. Alright silly." He ruffles her hair as he looked at her, he walks ahead.
"Hm?" She looks at Haru as her face begins to blush, without her noticing Haru smiles, and she smiles silently without him knowing. She thinks to herself. "He spaced out for a long time, I wonder what he was thinking of ?" She shakes her  head abandoning the thought and continues to walk forward looking happily at Haru, as they talk and talk on their way to school. Even as the past injured you in any way, continue to live the way you've been living. Life has so much to offer you. There's more to life then you know it.
~The End~