Cinderella's Sister

Kim: *playing with Louis in the sand by the beach* 

Louis: *smudges mud over kims face* 

Kim: *runs after Louis* 

Louis: *tackles kim and chases after her* 

Kim: Dad! Help me!  

Blake: Hurry come over here. 

Kim: *runs and hides behind blake/narrates* I love my father as much as Louis. I live with my father in a house at the ocean shore. After my father buried my mother in the ocean, he built this house because he did not want to leave her side. My mother died from cancer when I was 13. Louis on the other hand, lost his father when he was 15 due to the same reason. I love both my father and Louis a lot. 

Blake: *kisses Deborah* 

Kim: *narrating* My father is currently dating the beautiful Deborah, who was a former model when she was younger. I've never seen him so happy since my mother was here. I hope he marries her and find love again, he's a good man. 

(A Few Weeks Later) 

Kim: *smiles* Congrats on the wedding dad. *hugs blake* 

Blake: *hugs kim back* Thank you sweetheart* 

Deborah: *chuckles* Aw, you are so sweet Kim. 

Kim: *smiles* I'm glad to have you as my new mother. 

Deborah: I am more than happy to call you my daughter. *smiles*  

Kim: *smiles/narrates* Ever since my father remarried, we left the beach house and moved into a private house in the city. I miss our home a lot, but I'll always find time to go and visit the house. 

(Two Months Later) 

Deborah: Honey, let's go shopping together. 

Kim: *smiles* Ok mom. 

Deborah: Johanna and Louis are coming over later for dinner, will you help me cook dinner? 

Kim: Of course mom. *smiles* I would love to help you. 

Deborah: *smiles and hugs kim* Thank you honey. 

(Later That Night) 

Johanna: Louis is gonna go study aboard in the USA soon, is Kim going with him? 

Blake: *looks at kim* I don't think I want her to go yet, she's still young. 

Kim: No! Dad, I have to go with Louis! We promised we would go together, you can't make me stay. 

Deborah: Honey, if she wants to go, I think she can go. *smiles* 

Blake: Do you really want to go sweetheart? 

Kim: Dad please! Don't let me stay behind, I don't want to. 

Blake: Ok, then maybe you can go. 

Kim: *smiles* Thank you dad. 

Louis: I'll make sure Kim will be ok and I'll take care of her Mr. Adams. 

Blake: I'm counting on you son. 

Louis: *smiles* You can count on me. 

Blake: Ok. 

(Five Months Later) 

Eleanor: *knocks on the door* 

Deborah: I got it. *opens the door* Eleanor? What are you doing here? 

Eleanor: Mom! Please take me in, I can't live with dad any long! I hate living with him! 

Blake: Who's that?