Chapter 8: You will always be with me.

Alright, to make up for the fact that the last part was kind of short, i will add a new part for all of you. Once again though, i am almost out of ideas, so it may not be the best. Alright, let's get into this new part.

Jack hummed to himself as he cooked breakfast in the late morning light that fluttered in through the small kitchen window. A large smile showed his sharp teeth as he felt his way through the house, "Babe, I've got you some breakfast." He purred as he entered the room with a small smile, listening for your pained groan.

"Can i ask you a question, Jack?" You mumbled, rolling over to face the tall teenager who stood in his boxers and black hoodie, maskless. Jack dragged his hand gently across your body with the touch of a surgeon until he reached your face and mouth. "What is that my dear?" The crazy brunette said while scooping up spoonful's of food to feed to you.

"That night i was in the woods, how did you see me without your eyes?" You asked, accepting the mouthful of food complacently as you waited for the response. "Well, when slender man took me in as a creepy pasta, he gave me the ability to see at night so that i can get some kidneys to eat and have the skill to actually get a kidney without getting the wrong organ." He explained, continuing to feed you (f/f) as he spoke. Strangely, it made sense.

Quietly, you contemplated this as you continued to eat the breakfast Jack had prepared. "Are your legs still hurting from last night?" He asked, tilting to his head to the side to listen for any noise you made. You made a small grunt to confirm his question before trying to curl your legs, but quickly wincing at the pain. "Why would you hurt me like that though?" You asked, nearly choking on your regret.

"Well, you did need a punishment for inviting strange people over without my permission, and wondering around at night, so i decided to get some pleasure out of it." Jack explained, giggling like a maniac at the thought of rough sex. You didn't respond, you simply teared up as the memories flooded back.

Once you were fed, Jack gave you a drink and crawled under your covers with you, cuddling up on you lovingly. "I love you, baby girl." Jack whispered, petting your (h/l), (h/c) hair as you laid next to him, your head on his chest before drifting back into sleep.

Alright, this part with the last one i added, should make up for the short lengths of these parts. Anyway, i love you all, and i hope any of you will leave some story ideas in the comments. Peace!