Dreams Within

"What are you talking about Lilly?" Sophie asked as i trembled in my chair. "I know you think I'm going cra..."  "Crazy? No Lilly, you're slowly becoming insane" Sophie interupted. "STOP! It was real, i don't care what you say." I screamed.  "Ok, well i'm going to go through your fridge." Sophie said as she got up and went downstairs. 

                 I just sat there, thinking. All i could see was his face. (That demon, full of evil look.) Last night, after the movies, i did my usual bedtime rotine. Then, of course, i fell right asleep in my comfortable bed. I woke up two hours later. At least i thought i did. It was dark and i had a headache from who knows what. Beer? Drugs? I don't even know. I walked to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror and pee. It was creepy with everything dark, so i decided to start running. Just like every horror movie i'd ever seen in my life i fell. That wasn't all though. I felt a tug on my leg and looked behind me seeing nothing there. The tug got stronger and stronger soon pulling me under my bed into a different world.  

                  I fell backwards and hit my head on the ground of the new world. I saw a shadowy figure, and figured that it was someone to trust and that this whole thing wasn't real, just scary. So, i decdied to talk to them. "Sir," I asked, "is this Wonderland?" The figure turned around and i soon regretted saying a word.  His face slowly started to show. I could see he had bright red eyes, pointy horns on his head, burned up skin, and was wereing a suit. "Why sweetheart, this is no Wonderland, this is sorta like hell." He told me in a voice that scared my soul. My face turned to utter fear. I tried to run but i couldn't, it was like i was so scared i couldn't move, make a sound, ANYTHING! I was helplessly standing there as he took his sharp nail and scratched my face, leaving a permident scar. 

                Suddenly i woke up. Releaved. It was morning and the whole 'It's kinda like hell' thing was just a dream, i mean nightmare. I walked across my room to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I saw utter terror all over my face. The permadent scar was real! So many questions went through my head and i needed someone. That's why Sophies here, but obviously that didn't work.

                 I felt a a soft yet hard thing hit my face. "Stop crying over a dream and lets get some TacoBell" Sophie screamed. So the pillow was what hit my face. I got up and went to TacoBell with Sophie and tried to get rid of the thoughts.