Daniel Imagine for Kirra

QueenVancouver

Daniel and you have been dating for about a year now; ever since he asked you out after your dance recital. You haven't seen him for a while ever since his audition for American Idol. Even though your so proud for him you just want him back. But you're on the way to the area just too see him.

The time was a hour before the show and your heart races as the arena comes into view. Before the car came to a complete stop you jump out and started running towards the arena. Looking behind you too see your mom in the distance following you.

Soon you collided with a body. Looking at the person it was one of the band mates from the 80's boy band New Kids on the Block.

"Sorry" you say.

"It's okay. You look like you're in a hurry" he smiles.

"Um kinda" I push a strand a hair behind your ear. "Aren't you Joey MacIntyre?"

"Why yes, who would you be?"

"Kirra"

"Well, Kirra. Me and the guys a performing tonight with a contestant would you like to come backstage and watch the rest of rehearsal?"

"Uh I'm not sure" You look behind you and see your parent come behind you.

"If it is fine with your mom"

"What is fine with me?" She asks.

"You don't mind if your daughter watches our rehearsal we're performing with one of the contestants tonight"

"Who is the contestant?"

"Daniel Seavey"

"Yes I would LOVE to watch" you say before your mom could say anything.

"I guess you're a fan of his?"

"You could say that" you smile and look at your mom. "Please"

"Go, I'll meet up with you later"

"Thank you so much!" You gave her a hug and turn back to Joey. "Where to now?"

"Follow me. Well take good care of her" he says. You join him at his side and follow him to the tour bus. "Guys this is Kirra. Kirra this is Donnie, Danny, Jonathan, and Jordan. She'll be watching and giving her opinion at the rehearsal"

"Nice to meet you Kirra" Donnie says. "You a Seavey fan?"

"Well I'm his girlfriend, so... definitely" you smile.

"Man a lot of girls say that even they we're their boyfriend" Jordan chuckles.

"I'm actually his girlfriend. I came here to surprise him"

"Here to surprise him? Hmm, I think we can help you with that" Danny says.

××××

Patiently you sit in the back waiting for the guys to give you the que to come out.

"So Daniel, there's has been a big fan of yours that has been waiting to meet you for a while" Jonathan says. "Why don't you come out super fan"

Quickly you get to your feet. Your heart is racing slowly you come out from behind stage.

"Kirra?" Daniel smiles. You smile and run into his arms. "I didn't know you were coming"

"Well its wouldn't be a surprise then, duh" I laugh.

"Sorry to ruin the moment" Donnie interrupts "but we need to get back go rehearsal"

"Okay" You say.

"We'll hang out after rehearsal and when I'm not on stage" Daniel says

"Okay"

You give him a smile and a hug. Daniel gave you a quick kiss and returned to the guys.

A/N: If you would like I could make a second part to this.