Sebastian's Perspective

>>In the Phantomhive manor, late at night<<

I had just finished putting the young master to bed and decide to look around the manor one last time to be sure that everything was in shape before retiring.

I hear a noise coming from the kitchen and rush there to find none other than Grell, snooping around.

"Grell what are you doing here? And quiet down would you? You are going to wake the young master." I say to her, causing her to jump.

"Oh! There you are Bassy!" She says looking around. "You know, you could certainly do a better job at cleaning around here though."

I stare at her in complete disgust.

"The only reason it is not spotless, is because you are always here making a mess..." My eye twitching in annoyance as I speak to her.

"Now, I would appreciate it if you would show yourself out.." I point to the window she came in through.

Grell laughs in response.

"Oh Bassy, your jokes are too funny!" She says, walking into the living room.

"You know, It'd be such a shame if I left before we even had the chance to sit down and sip some Earl Grey." She smiles brightly at me.

"What would be a shame is if you stayed..." I mumble to myself.

Grell gasps sarcastically, "Bassy! How could you say that to your undercover lover?!"

A wide grin covers her face as she continues to speak.

"Why can't you just give me attention for five seconds..?"

"Why can't you just leave.." I ask her.

Grell smiles. "Okay, but only if you give me a kiss." She says, puckering her lips and closing her eyes, leaning in towards me.

"I really don't have time for a such a bother as yourself. I have duties that I must attend to." I say pushing her face away.

"Now please; show yourself out. You know where the exit is." I add, glancing at the door about ready to get violent.

"I also know where the entrance is..." Grell winks.

She then chuckles before saying, "Ya know I was half expecting Claude to be here as well." She winks once again, causing me to roll my eyes... again. (Sebastian is so angsty in this fic oml)

"Grell, do you really have to be so immature..." I say before realizing her last few words.

"We do not tolerate spiders in this manner." I reply, disgusted at the thought.

"Spiders.." Grell taps her finger on her chin pretending to think, pausing for a moment.

"I think the only thing close to a spider in this manor is those legs Bassy.." she says as she stares at my thighs with a playful grin, moving her hand towards me.

"Grell, stop. We wouldn't want any trouble would we?" I say cracking my knuckles.

She pauses for a moment retracting her hand. Gaining a more serious look.

"Oh Bassy, you do know that my safety scissors do wonders on cinematic records.. I wonder what they could do to someone like your young master..." She says then sitting down crossing her legs in a lady like manner.

"And that is no way to speak to a lady.." she says, flipping her hair. The seriousness in her face completely disappearing.

I face palm at her previous phrase.

"What do I have to do to get you to leave?" I ask, desperately wanting her gone.

"What do you think Sebas-Chan?" She asks sarcastically, grinning slightly.

"You know perfectly well why I sneak into your manor every night.." she looks me in the eyes and smirks.

"And I would appreciate it, if you would stop doing so while you still can." I respond in a very stern voice.

Grell looks at me, obviously offended. "You know Bassy, when I get my reapers chainsaw back I may just have to cut off that-"

Her sentence then being cut off by a loud knock on the door.