chapter one

Jada POV

"Jansell get out", I yelled," you are taking too long in the shower and Jamie is already in the limo".

We have to get on the plane in 45 minutes and Jansell is still in the bathroom.

"OK,OK,'she said," tell Mommy I'm picking out my own clothes and my own self today".
"OK," i said sticking my tongue out at the door.

I ran downstairs mom was still doing your hair in the bathroom.

"Mom", I said", Jansell said tha-"

" I know I know she's been remind me non-stop all morning",mommy said.

I went back upstairs to the bathroom and jansell was out with the pink and white towel around her. she had bubbles on her nose ears and chin. I burst out laughing." What's so funny," she said
"Nothing", I lied.

"Finally",I said ,"all I had to do was use the bathroom", I said.

When I came out I saw Jansell with some short shorts and a purple shirt that goes right above her belly button

" child boo,girl,you better go change before I go wake up yo' daddy,"mom said," you are only 7 years old Lil' girl".

" will we get an airplane can we go in the indoor pool that's in there", said Jansell changing the subject.

"I said go change right, and maybe if you be good", mom said.

I went in the limo getting away from all that mess and Jamie was eating the chocolate bar",
"Don't tell Mama okay," she said.

" as long as I get to have some Skittles and extra Starburst if you get a extra Hershey bar":) I said.

When did jansell came in the limo she left the car door open and mom was outside, she did the 57th dumbest thing ever.........

" I WANT CANDY TOO", she yelled.

"Shut up," Jamie whisper shouted.

" shut don't go up, prices do." Jansell said.

I was tired of hearing that mess so i turned on "cut it" really loud.

"Shut up", they both said.

" but I'm not talkin' doe' ",she said.

" ayeeee, turn up,"I thought it was Becca our limo driver but it was mom.

We all look surprised but then "work" by rhianna came on.

"Ayeee", we all said. Then we started dancing.

After that we stopped having fun we got in the car and then we got on the airplane and guess who we saw.
...............

....

.

.

....

....
Nicki Minaj

Me and my sister squealed with joy.

" how your mom wouldn't be too surprised if I'm going to be with y'all on y'all first world tour", she said happily.

" why she keeps saying y'all",Jamie whispered to me.

Jamie just Shrugged her shoulders.

OK its authors note now. Sorry for the short chapter. I'm about to go to the Marther Luther King jr. Parade. (I seriously don't know if I spelled that right.):)