Monster High (Just Be Yourself)

Well for starters,this book is about not telling people who YOU want them to be but what they want to be.

It all started at monster high ghoul school,Frankie steins first day,she didn't know what to do,how to act or were to go.

Until she seen a sign that she just felt was right for her.

-CHEERLEADING TRY OUTS-

Frankie " maybe I can fit in here"

She went into the tryouts an it didn't go so well she tried to do a high kick and her stitches came undone.. And hit Cleo in the face.

Worst part was... That Cleo was the captain of the team she sister was a model,ad Frankie didn't fit in any were,until she met clawdeen wolf.

Clawdeen told her to "just be yourself, no one else but yourself because there's only room for one you"

Frankie "your right"

So Frankie just went down to the skating ring.

-MONSER HIGH SKATING RACE-

"HEYYY! I could have a chance here...."

So Frankie tes her skates on ready to race, with a water girl and some.. Vampire?? Next to her shes a bit scared.

-Frankie came 2nd-

After a few weeks Frankie was "being herself"

But herself was well... Annoying.

Frankie came running up to you a scare among in your ear...

She told everyone in school she was the best skater.

She said she used to be a model

Her ex-boyfriend was justin Bieber

It was just lies after lies after lies.

Frankie wouldn't tell the truth at all, one time we asked if she watched ad movie called "superplastic super spider" which we totally made up.. And she said yeahhh of corse it's amazing u love it!

We didn't wanna tell Frankie that we lied,just to see if she would tell the truth.

And if your wondering who "we" are.. It's me draculora and clawdeen wolf.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Frankie just won't stop lying... We have to make her tell the truth... This can't go in everyone is getting annoyed with her...

Frankie knows she lying so why does she continue ...

Later the day we seen Frankie photo cropping a picture with justin Bieber, we need to walk up to her and make her explain.

🌸🌸 will edit more tonight, pls like ? I tried hard, pls comment what you though? 🌸🌸