Lot of things happen and also any request??

Hiya guys!! It's AG here and I'm back, sorry for the long wait you guys been, I AM SO SORRY FOR BREAKING MY PROMISE TO YOU GUYS!!! *wails*

And also lot of things happen to me, like me and my family and friends get together, eating in a restaurant with a bowling center on the other door!! And I spain my feet and nearly got my butt bruised!

So anyways while I'm running and almost roll the bowling ball that has a number \| 8 |/ on it, I slipped. Clumsy, I know right? So anyways back to the story.

I slipped and fell on my right ass, making me wince in pain, then suddenly my Aunt came beside me and ask. "Why are you on the ground?" Then I quickly recover from the fall and put a position on the ground like this

 "Why are you on the ground?" Then I quickly recover from the fall and put a position on the ground like this

Sorry I'm bored at drawing right now.

Moving on. Then I said. " I was just...uh... Making a Sexy pose here! Yeah....." I quickly said after I did the pose I made.
Me and my Aunt sat there, staring at eachother, the other people just stare at me like I'm crazy of some sort.

Until My family and my friends laugh, except for me of course. Then I laugh along with them, even tho I don't know why they're laughing about until I realize that I was the one who was been getting laugh, so I laugh harder and stood up, holding my butt, who is now bruise from the impact I got there.

That's how I got a sprained foot and bruise butt.

Onto the next one

Right now I had a exam, so please pray for me that I had a higher grade please! (Wow greedy much?? Jk) I hope I pass the exam we have right now.

Oh and I've been drawing many things that is still working on it, I'll be posting it on this book if I had time okay? Good.

That's all for now and I need to sleep, my dad will kick my ass if I didn't go to sleep so...bye!!!

Also, wait for my two books that will be publish, that will be sudden ok?

That's all for now, leave a vote or comment (if ya guys want to that is)

God bless us all!!

BAI-IIIIIII!!!!!!~